Steamyrae

Grandfathered
Good Evening Comrades,

I've been playing 19s and 29s since vanilla and have never dabbled into wpvp on my twinks. For some reason it's always been arena, BGs, and maybe a little gurubashi here and there (trying for grandmaster but failing miserably). Is there opportunity for wpvp? Looking specifically for 19 and 29 brackets.

Thanks ladies and gents.

Gurubashi at horrid hours is the best place for some cool wPvP. I used to have some cool run in's on my 20 with 19's, 20's and sometimes 29's. Sure sometimes a 110 comes to spoil the day but I used to love it when it was just me and 1 other twink and we'd go for it.
Once I went 3 - 3 in the arena vs a Surv Hunter while I was on my Prot Pali. We agreed not to go the 7th fight and called it a draw.
Admittedly it was the midnight - 3am chests but that's where I would bump into the 19's and 20's. Less end gamers at that time.
Other world zones u will only bump into levellers so not much of a challenge on a twink. If ur going to do that punch up ur weight class and go into a higher level zone.

Back when I WPVP'd more, I'd go to Ashenvale or STV. I would recommend STV these days since the damage numbers are insane now. Or you can still do some ashenvale stuff and oneshot bads. Whatever you're into I guess.

For horde redridge is also good but like bestworld said you will 1 shot pretty much everyone (as a 19) stv is probs the better option.

Users who are viewing this thread