Dismiss Notice
Hey Mr. Anonymous! Now you can post here as a guest without registering on the website! Enjoy ^.^

News World of Dalaran's Strife - New Official Twink Server of XPOff!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Stabatha, Nov 27, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabatha

Stabatha Creator of Strife Administrator

First off, I am happy to say, after discussion and ideas along with Conq and Zeiren both being big Strife players in the past... Strife is now the official twink server of XPO! Due to requiring special modules and our account registration script, we will have separate websites, BUT we will be sharing the same Discord server, adding some Strife channels soon!

Based on polls in our forum section here on XPO, the community has decided the rebirth of Strife will be a level 70 Twink server on WotLK Patch 3.3.5a! It will be a closed world inside of AV with world bosses and quests. There will be portals leading to malls, practice dummies, dueling areas, raids and dungeons along with BGs and both scrimmage and rated arenas.

For those unaware of Strife. We first started as a level 19 Twink server at the start of TBC expansion. To this day we were the only twink private server to ever peak over 3,000 players online! What an epic day that was! Furthermore to this day, no other Twink server has ever come close to our average players online. At the start of Wrath, we upgraded to that expansion and rebranded as World of Dalaran offering Strife and a few new realms.

After a long needed break from the private emu scene, it feels great to be back! I look forward to building another very successful server. I know many no longer play and don't expect the insane online numbers Strife once had. But I am still very confident this server is going to be successful and very fun to play on, just like the old days.

On or before the end of the first week of December our website will launch and you'll be able to create your account and start using our website and forum. At that time, Alpha phase will also launch where you can donate to play around on the server anytime while it's being built. Alpha supporters will also have first access to create character names before Strife goes live sometime in Jan.

In late December or early January, we will have a 3-day early beta pass you can donate for, for a small fee which will allow you a 3-day head start and to register character names before the server goes live for free public use.

To discuss our new official level 70 Twink server,Strife. Please visit https://xpoff.com/threads/world-of-dalarans-strife-update-11-27.75098/

• Creative Creative x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.