World first 120?

Kageroo

Legend
Is it possible to gather enough banked XP on F2P character to go straight to 120, thus be world first 120?

it would be but its capped at 10 banked levels.
On the bright side, if they ever decide to for whatever reason make F2P capped at 30, we are all totally set for instant leveling.

even if that were the case just imagine how long it would take to get that much xp jesus christ
you could grind for the rest of your life and probs not even get there if you really think about it

I think you don’t think this through. The main barrier here is the up to 10 levels, but the rest could be done.

One stocks run gives me 4.7k xp. Just for completion. That’s ~50k/h with monster and boss xp (more than that but ok), not counting DMF.

My level 95 alt needs ~640k to level up. That’s 13 hours with this method. Which gives us around a thousand and three hundred hours (very very tough estimate, a lot less per level until 95 and more per level over 95) from 20 to 120.

Still won’t happen because of the 10 levels thing. But it’s a very clever idea, certainly not „retarded”.

Hi guys ;

it would be but its capped at 10 banked levels.

On the bright side, if they ever decide to for whatever reason make F2P capped at 30, we are all totally set for instant leveling.

What do you mean can you explain ? I have currently a character lvl 20 on my account (no more subscription) so its like if its a F2P char. When i will pay again a subscription my character will be instant lvl 30 (Or maybe more ?) ? Because of all the runs i did during the lvl 20 ?

Hi guys ;

What do you mean can you explain ? I have currently a character lvl 20 on my account (no more subscription) so its like if its a F2P char. When i will pay again a subscription my character will be instant lvl 30 (Or maybe more ?) ? Because of all the runs i did during the lvl 20 ?

Not if you have had a subscription before. If not then yes unless you lock xp before you buy the game.

Users who are viewing this thread