Anyone else going for it/have it?

All I need:

Silithis

Ungoro

Tanaris

Hopefully be done in a few hours :)

EDIT: SUCESS!

nb4qva.png

This is old. People have been doing this when XP was on since WotLK came out, there was an exploit that enabled you to discover w/o XP.

My banned toon has it though:

[char=Spinebreaker]Thirk[/char]

Uh..I was just asking if anyone else had it.

I don't see how it being 'old' is a bad thing.

Some people need to kick back.

Pøping said:
Uh..I was just asking if anyone else had it.

I don't see how it being 'old' is a bad thing.

Some people need to kick back.

I never said it was a bad thing.

If passenger flying mounts were implemented, I may do this =P

Otherwise I'm way too lazy.

Ive been working on it for awhile. I do a zone sometimes when i get really bored, but other than that im not really working to hard on it.

iaccidentallytwink said:
This is old. People have been doing this when XP was on since WotLK came out, there was an exploit that enabled you to discover w/o XP.

My banned toon has it though:

[char=Spinebreaker]Thirk[/char]

You didn't need to use an exploit to get it. You just needed to be careful to level on only discovery xp. You could do it and level to 16 minimum. I did mine and got to 17 (with hunter quests etc) and had all of 18 and 19 to finish, back before xp lock.

I have it, mostly soloed it on my druid waiting for wsg to pop... : /

People had it legit from before xp was turned off. They used the summons from 2nd recuited account.

I did mine w/o summons. I used a 3 seater mammoth on my main which is on a second account. You could do it just through running for exploration as well but that would be rough. And ofc there are a few areas that needed summons from a lock if you didn't have a raf acct. (All this was doable legit pre-xp lock.)

As far as exploiting there were 2 things that I heard of but have no experience with. I guess there was a way to tweak your latency so you got the discovery but no xp, and when the multi player mounts came out I guess that there was a way to mount onto another persons mount while you were mounted and you could get up to 300% move speed. Don't know exactly how it worked but the bug was fixed.

xD

yaz I got eeet:)

Back when I ran for it none on my relam had triple mount so I simply ran and ran and died and ran and ran some more:) Didn't knew of anny1 who had it, and all said it were impossible so my first goal were the tabbard.. got that at lvl 7 and thought: Why not?

Would be awesome to have a title wich no1 ells had or very few at least.

Took me one week before I had the title :( Hardest part were to find a lock who were willing to summon, due to they all were buissy lvlving to 80 and experience end game content:(

when I were done a twink m8 of mine was amased and sooo into the idea of having that title, that he used that speed hax thing to run damn fast ( not allowed lol) so after first day of him exploring he got a ban do'h.

Users who are viewing this thread