Working on a 39 TBC BiS List

Bowner

Veteran
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uGTki2-zVBMe5Xe6XQUkAWUfB7UjZn60EFYP0M9gytA/edit?usp=sharing

Work in progress covered 5 Classes/6 Specs so far. Not 100% Perfect yet, noticed basically every other bracket had something similar done already in terms of a TBC Gear Upgrade List.

This one isn't as polished as other spreadsheets but it's Straight forward hopefully.

Feel free to let me know any significant changes that should be done on the SeventyUpgrade's Builds itself and/or alternate Gear or Enchant options I'm missing within the spreadsheet.
[doublepost=1614695775,1614668830][/doublepost]Fixed the link.

Bump. Can some pro make a 39s BiS list for TBC, please. At least for 1 class if you have knowledge of it.

I personally didn't twink in 39s until early wotlk. Made a casual twink to try out the bracket. I'm currently wearing https://classic.wowhead.com/item=14023/barov-peasant-caller on it, why is that? says lvl req is lvl 52

Great undertaking -- thank you! I looked up my livejournal page for my original 39 resto shaman guide, and everything looks good on the build! Consider the following resto shaman gear alternates as well:

Chest: 12/12 Huntsman's Armor of the Eagle, add Enchant Chest: Exceptional Stats (6 all stats)
Bracers: Tracker's Wristguards of Healing
Legs: Wolf Rider's Leggings of Healing
Main Hand: Sacrificial Kris of Healing, Goblin Nutcracker of Healing

A lot of the "of healing" variants helped push healing throughput for resto shamans. I ended up using a Goblin Nutcracker for the higher healing vs. the Hand of Righteousness, since the spirit didn't help in combat, and I was drinking out of combat anyway.

Also, I don't know when the Underworld Band got its shadow spell damage converted to int, but if that happened in TBC (which I thought it did, I recall my 39 shammy using a pair of them in 2.4), those became BiS rings for pretty much all casters.

uwbs got their shadow wrath converted into healing with 3.0, same with all the other shit

Great undertaking -- thank you! I looked up my livejournal page for my original 39 resto shaman guide, and everything looks good on the build! Consider the following resto shaman gear alternates as well:

Chest: 12/12 Huntsman's Armor of the Eagle, add Enchant Chest: Exceptional Stats (6 all stats)

A lot of the "of healing" variants helped push healing throughput for resto shamans. I ended up using a Goblin Nutcracker for the higher healing vs. the Hand of Righteousness, since the spirit didn't help in combat, and I was drinking out of combat anyway.

Also, I don't know when the Underworld Band got its shadow spell damage converted to int, but if that happened in TBC (which I thought it did, I recall my 39 shammy using a pair of them in 2.4), those became BiS rings for pretty much all casters.
Awesome ty, been busy but will work around finishing this spreadsheet ! :)

Haven't heard your name around in quite some time lol

Users who are viewing this thread