Wondering if I need to do a redo DH at 111

NKVD

Veteran
So the DH alt that I've been working on originally stopped at 110. I already have a 110 druid so I figured I would make take him to 111 plus a few of the things I've read.

Since I had stopped at 110. I did all of the armor zone quests etc.. and so my Azerite pieces are not 300.

Should I regrind him out to get the Ilvl 300 pieces? Chest and shoulders. Since I want to use the leg head piece.

Thoughts?

You know while thinking of this on the drive into work. The part I’m missing is the +5 from my HoA.

I think. Being the last pieces from my path gave 295. I must have missed that part in my reading.

Sorry and thanks for the input.

What do you want to do with him? 110 is better in just about every aspect. I have both a 110 and 111 DH (with 10 total sockets on the 111). The health increase mobs get once you level to 111 is not worth the additional possible mastery you can stack, imo. You're increasing possible damage by about ~10% only to face mobs that have around 25-35% more health. Do you think that's worth it?

What do you want to do with him? 110 is better in just about every aspect. I have both a 110 and 111 DH (with 10 total sockets on the 111). The health increase mobs get once you level to 111 is not worth the additional possible mastery you can stack, imo. You're increasing possible damage by about ~10% only to face mobs that have around 25-35% more health. Do you think that's worth it?

Thank you for finally answering a question I’ve had between 110/111.

Mainly just do some old world stuff, some legion stuff I missed back in the day. Then some IE’s for fun. Doing it in a semi fast movement way. The 111 bracket feels like it opens up some new items. Most of the armory’s I’ve seen have all been 111’s.

Users who are viewing this thread