WOD Treasures?

Brilliant

Crazy Lockbox Guy
Is it possible for WOD Treasures, that's looted from caches/objects. To gain a socket. i know for certain they can upgrade. but i assume they go in the same category as quests. where they can upgrade but not gain tertiary/sockets?

Has anyone found one of these yet ?

WOD socketed items are only available for those obtainable above 100lvl in original level system. (i.e. heoric and mythic dungeons, normal dungeons above 100lvl, timewalk dungeons, raids, apixis rare mobs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just check wowhead if the item has a socket/tertiary stat version (so no socket possible for normal treasure on the WOD maps)

You can obtain socketted items from some rares too, I got my hands on the Aqualir ring that got socketted, and Yal's Leaf Cloak which as also socketted.
(Edit: However seeing things are going to happen in the near future, theyre not going to be useful anymore)

You can obtain socketted items from some rares too, I got my hands on the Aqualir ring that got socketted, and Yal's Leaf Cloak which as also socketted.
(Edit: However seeing things are going to happen in the near future, theyre not going to be useful anymore)
Aqualir belongs to apexis rare mobs so definitely it can drop socketed item (or
+1ilvl or tertiary stat. and only single upgrade)

Users who are viewing this thread