EU+US Outdated 70's Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaki

Legend
Hey guys.

As the bracket had its first xp-on BGs for quite a while tonight, it's safe to say the bracket is slowly growing. I have therefore decided to create an up-to-date armory thread to make gearing new character/specs a lot easier whilst also making the information a lot more accessible to those who want it. Please note that with the new scaling system sometimes it's hard to state a definitive 'bis' gear set as some pieces/sets may be situational.

I have looked through the previous armory thread and a lot of people have outdated gear/the links do not work anymore.

Please note, if a below spec is blank it means that the spec isn't played often and I haven't yet come across somebody who is active and has their gearing up-to-date. I'll update this thread periodically though; As the bracket is still quite small at the moment, it might not be possible to find a 'bis/close to bis' char for each spec at present.

If you know of anybody who is bis/close to bis then drop an armory link and i'll take a look.

Druid

Balance
- Beamxoxoqtjk (sp-oriented)
- Djnaladogx (less sp, more crit/haste/hp)
- Gamed (non tailoring, again less sp)

Resto
- Happyandhii

Feral
-

Death Knight

Unholy
- Dannyraise

Frost
-

​Blood
-

Hunter

Survival
- Sxynohomo
- Onlydreams
- riplol

Marksman
-

Beast Mastery
-

Mage

Frost
- Gucciyo
- Kawd
- Cuh

Fire
- Exol
- Pyrolicious

Arcane
-

Monk

Mistweaver
- Damncore

Windwalker
-

Brewmaster
-

Paladin

Protection
-

Retribution
- Lazytoheal
- Queen

Holy
-

Priest

Holy
- Chickenlegqt (aggressive holy gear)

Discipline
- Fx

Shadow
-

Rogue

Subtlety
- Complex
- Dmgkingofwow
- Fameboyx

Assassination
- Pretty much same as sub.

Combat
-

Shaman

Elemental
-

Restoration
- Scoot

Enhancement
- Darokh

Warlock

Demonology
- Sunshine

Affliction
- Sythriletar

Destruction
- Sunshine

Warrior

Arms
- Graphics

Fury
- Nollix (Str-based)
- Aishalyn

Protection
- Jufx

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really play this game anymore so I don't know when i'll be adding more people to this.

#uni lyf3

Survival, its a tank build .. A premade build .. Meant to take hits while still being able to pump damage for pressure
It's pretty bad for both pvp and pve.

If you're trying to build an FC set for pvp I guess you're not too far off. You should replace at least weapon and trinkets and also go all out on stamina instead of getting all that avoidance. You'll die in stuns anyway.
If you're building a pve set you're missing like 20 ilvls which is huge. You should also go less stamina (~30k buffed). The only reason you get any stamina at all is so you can 2 man tank mother shahraz. You can put the rest of your gems into avoidance or damage.

Hope this helped.

edit: oh and in case you're trying to build a prot warr arena set you're waaaaaaayyyy off. He's logged out in arms gear as I'm posting this but he usually plays prot - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Jufx/advanced I'll ask him to log out in prot gear next time he's online :) You should be building like him

If you're trying to build an FC set for pvp I guess you're not too far off. You should replace at least weapon and trinkets and also go all out on stamina instead of getting all that avoidance. You'll die in stuns anyway.
If you're building a pve set you're missing like 20 ilvls which is huge. You should also go less stamina (~30k buffed). The only reason you get any stamina at all is so you can 2 man tank mother shahraz. You can put the rest of your gems into avoidance or damage.

Hope this helped.

edit: oh and in case you're trying to build a prot warr arena set you're waaaaaaayyyy off. He's logged out in arms gear as I'm posting this but he usually plays prot - Jufx @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft I'll ask him to log out in prot gear next time he's online :) You should be building like him

Logged out in apt gear :)

Hope this helped.

edit: oh and in case you're trying to build a prot warr arena set you're waaaaaaayyyy off. He's logged out in arms gear as I'm posting this but he usually plays prot - Jufx @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft I'll ask him to log out in prot gear next time he's online :) You should be building like him

It is mainly FC. I know what I'm going for. The legendary is just for looks. I have a shit ton of top tier swords in my bags. But I need to do a little on professions for boosters. Only using one

U.s.a! U.s.a! U.s.a!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread