EU+US WoD added to the base game

Giving free rides around Draenor for exploration achievs on US, if anyone is interested. I don't know if the account my mage is on is active or not, so you might have to find your own way to Stormshield.

But we can't get the enchants from someone's Garrison ;/ just tested

You can... or at least you could. I did it on both my lvl20 rogues. Just need someone with 2seat fly to take you from stormshield/warspear.

1st time i was on foot on water with the strider until near the ally garrison land.

Now maybe it doesnt work if you're unsubbed. Havent tried that.

You can... or at least you could. I did it on both my lvl20 rogues. Just need someone with 2seat fly to take you from stormshield/warspear.

1st time i was on foot on water with the strider until near the ally garrison land.

Now maybe it doesnt work if you're unsubbed. Havent tried that.

I just git myself taken to someone's garrison and the NPC only sells recipes and the other one offers illusions, nothing more.

- my 70 rogue could not PP in the video shown above, would get aggroed in stealth over and over, and have a stealth lizard appear on me also, died over and over not one PP
- for illusions you need mats, which means you need to greens/blues to DE at a garrison to get dust and shards
- u can get to WOD thru MOP to gorgrond portal at timeless ilse, F2ps i gotten ports to MOP i keep hearthstone there
- when you get to vale-MOP, set hearthstone, get FP, then run out of city and die
- as a ghost you can fly out of vale, then run as a ghost to timeless isle to your faction FP, u will be res'd there

There's an island off the coast that has the port to timeless. I believe Asmongold or Heel vs Babyface have a video about it on their YouTube channels. As far as the enchanting thing goes; I recall a book called "draenor enchanting" dropping from literally any mob in frostfire ridge/shadowmoon valley. Get a hold of one of those books and you'll unlock "secrets of draenor enchanting" which can be used to purchase enchanting recipes from the garrison vendor....can't remember if there was a vendor in stormspear or not. The mats can be obtained from blingtron although I've never seen dust drop. disclaimer: just a hypothesis not sure if f2p can actually learn those recipes.

Can 20s get into Ashran? Lol. Find somebody with gladiator's sanctum in their garrison and pick up the nemesis quests...I can see it now....little 20 twinks in draenor swapping kills to get the titles lol.

The nemesis quests also require level 90......every cool idea I had denied lol. Maybe The soul inhaler toy can be obtained as You don't actually loot it or click on it to learn it, it just appears in your toy box after looting the rare's corpse and relogging. Didn't show up till the next day for me...

Where is the gorgrond portal in Timeless? o_O
it is in underwater cave under the pirate ship. When u get there Sit on one of the chairs and click the fire

Users who are viewing this thread