With Queue Bug Fixed, are BFA Xfers to Legion Ok?

ghank

OG
So somebody confirmed the queue bug macro has been patched with 8.2, so my question is can my 110 BFA toon still xfer to an older Legion account and still have BFA gear active?

Yeah I was wondering this too, Also when bfa is over and it is the next expansion will remove the 110 bracket as it did for WoD? Will the account automatically be upgraded and start getting experience again?

even if it will, you have about 1 year - 1 1/2 year of play time .. have to decide if it is worth it

Yeah I was wondering this too, Also when bfa is over and it is the next expansion will remove the 110 bracket as it did for WoD? Will the account automatically be upgraded and start getting experience again?

Based on the past few expansions, yeah. BfA will be added to the battlechest and the 110 bg will be rolled in with the 111-119 BGs to form 110-119. But with a possible level squish, we don't really know how it will exactly work.

Based on the past few expansions, yeah. BfA will be added to the battlechest and the 110 bg will be rolled in with the 111-119 BGs to form 110-119. But with a possible level squish, we don't really know how it will exactly work.
But until the next expansion all should be great!

Users who are viewing this thread