Win Loss Ratio

Ratio

Veteran
Over the past few weeks ive felt as though horde has been suckage at 29 BGS. I made a new toon and will play 100 bgs at 29 and record my w/l ratio. I know solo queing will often get you into sheety games but man it feels like 9/10 games just suck. Any thoughts or comments on this dilemma im having or is it self imposed. And please dont get me wrong, i enjoy pvp for pvp but i also like winning.

it's EXTREMELY dependent on what time of day/night you are queueing

there are periods where alliance wins 95% of games, and periods where horde wins nearly the same

Honestly, the pendulum swings both ways. Some nights Horde just completely destroy Ally for an entire night, but following night it’s the opposite.
Depends on who’s queuing, and when u get a decent group queuing together on the same night, it usually means pain for the opposite faction :eek:
Other times it’s just by chance u get like 6 or more Surv Huntards on the same faction........
Usually the game ends quicker than the 10min debuff........ :(

way back in my day, way way back 2-3 years ago, we only ever won our bgs.
it wasn't any fun, just winning every single time. it made us bitter, numb from the lack of competition.

I believe that it is much easier to win in the alliance than in the horde, while the two sides have levelers, but alliance has more decent players lately , sad

Like stated about it goes both ways on any given night but has mostly to do with what time you que up and who you que up with.

Users who are viewing this thread