Will you play BFA or Vanilla or both.. poll

When classic comes out what will you main?

• BFA

• VANILLA

• BOTH

Results are only viewable after voting.
yo moma.

Gonna put this out there, im gonna play BOTH (gasps of horror from both sides, with vanilla bois screeching "you can't enjoy both"

I'll be playing a 19 rogue on classic, since it was my very first twink. Other than that, I'll be sticking to retail.

I've totally had it w/ blizziod regarding BfA, level 19, RBG's. In my opinion, they did an extremely poor job setting talents & power at the 19 lvl. They (blizziod) often use the terms, "creating balance" when referencing the setting of talents and power. What a joke that has been!
In addition, "premade mania" is out of control and blizziod has done nothing to fix that problem.

As for Classic WoW, I have closed all my existing BfA accounts and will wait for Classic to come out. I started playing WoW back in BC days, many moons ago, and will wait. Hopefully blizziod won't do a "shit show" with Classic.

Why not both?

:D

Just vanilla. Actually cancelled both bfa accounts until classic comes out. Retail is just so boring and classic requires a large time investment, so there can only be one.

I’ll play both as unfortunately as bad as BFA is as an expansion it’s still the best current MMO out there. That being said I’ll probably take Vanilla more seriously of the two.

I would like to play Vanilla but I'm afraid of being seen with a shit bucket... Jk Jk. Vanilla 100%

ill take bfa over wod any day tbh, it's not that bad.

but i definitely wanna play classic more, requires much more of a time investment too and i enjoy having things to farm/grind for

I've totally had it w/ blizziod regarding BfA, level 19, RBG's. In my opinion, they did an extremely poor job setting talents & power at the 19 lvl. They (blizziod) often use the terms, "creating balance" when referencing the setting of talents and power. What a joke that has been!
In addition, "premade mania" is out of control and blizziod has done nothing to fix that problem.

As for Classic WoW, I have closed all my existing BfA accounts and will wait for Classic to come out. I started playing WoW back in BC days, many moons ago, and will wait. Hopefully blizziod won't do a "shit show" with Classic.

Perhaps you'd enjoy the mid brackets and upwards more then. Even at endgame (considering it's first season of BFA) the game has been pretty playable. Most of the imbalances at endgame (not all, but most) stems from the azerite traits.

I'm going to make a level 1 Hunter, and possibly a level 19 Rogue.

I remember when my brother and I played vanilla, he had a 19 Rogue and I had a level 1 Hunter.
Miss the good old vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread