Will twinks hang out in Dalaran in Legion?

Why do you say that? do you have some super secret Legion info that none of us know about. Thinking about it as soon as they bring out Legion and establish the new main city shrine will most likely loose all the portals aswell and they will be moved to the new main city.

Edit: I think the new main city is going to be dalaran in the new continent so this actually could happen.

You just answered your own question. It's been revealed that Dalaran will be the new city in Legion since it's public reveal trailer back in August.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to get people to dal for a while now, it's just too "inconvenient" for people to have to go through a couple portals from a level 90+ mage. Realistically dalaran is an ideal place to be, especially for people on PvP servers, because there's no ganking from high levels with it being a neutral zone, a guild bank / regular bank / mailbox IN THE SEWERS and an AH up on top in each factions respective area, plus it's cross realm so you don't need to group up to see eachother in the city and duel nubs from other servers. I started coming to Dal on my horde just to AFK months ago because I knew there wouldn't be 100s to gank me when I got out of a BG and had PvP on unintentionally... Not to mention having hearth set to shrine is just more convenient in every possible way, Orgrimmar is wasteful to set hearth to at any level.

Good points, I agree completely.

You just answered your own question. It's been revealed that Dalaran will be the new city in Legion since it's public reveal trailer back in August.

Yea you could have gone into more detail about what you meant in the first post for those that either didnt know dalaran is the new capital city in Legion or thought you were talking about the one in Northrend.

Yea you could have gone into more detail about what you meant in the first post for those that either didnt know dalaran is the new capital city in Legion or thought you were talking about the one in Northrend.

I think most of us did...
We do not even know if there will be sewers to dual in at the Legion Dalaran. Or what amenities that city will offer us.

Either way, what is wrong with the Northrend Dalaran in the here and now?

Who needs portals to every city when you have your hearth set to the Shrine?

Either way, what is wrong with the Northrend Dalaran in the here and now?
You asked me about whats wrong with the current dalaran in northrend.....not sure why you brought up shrine. Most people have their hearth set at shrine and duel in gs or outside org, this thread is about getting everyone to go to dalaran.

You asked me about whats wrong with the current dalaran in northrend.....not sure why you brought up shrine. Most people have their hearth set at shrine and duel in gs or outside org, this thread is about getting everyone to go to dalaran.

I think what he meant was that it doesn't matter that Dalaran doesn't have portals because Shrine has portals to every city (including Dalaran). You can easily leave your hs in Shrine AND hang out in Dalaran.

I think what he meant was that it doesn't matter that Dalaran doesn't have portals because Shrine has portals to every city (including Dalaran). You can easily leave your hs in Shrine AND hang out in Dalaran.

BINGO!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABTcpIZE_mM

I would hope all "good" Twinks have their hearths set to the Shrine anyway. It is less than a min to Dalaran. It is not like it is any "real" trouble. Even if you don't, just pay a Mage a 100-200 gold to port you there and you are done with it for quite some time even if we don't choose to go to Wrath Dalaran.

BOTH factions can hang out in Dalaran without being hassled by gaurds. That is not possible in Goldshire or just outside Orgrimmar.
So, is there any reasons to NOT be in Dalaran? Other than people are creatures of habit.
If a few "key" groups or people went there, then the rest would follow like lemmings. Our studies in the world have indicated this. It is quite an interesting subject. People follow a herd mentality. We have seen examples of it here on TI time and time again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread