Will twinks hang out in Dalaran in Legion?

ßârnës

Grandfathered
And duel each other in the sewers? Or will you all still chill in Goldshire?

dal isn't convenient enough for all the brews and ferals, they don't bother with anything that requires pressing more than 2 or 3 buttons.

The bank is too far from the AH and mailbox in Dal.

sounds like something a feral would say

Not really sure where you're going with that. As a Feral, it would actually be less of a deal to get the bank, thanks to higher movement speed.

What is changing in legion that would make people want to go to dalaran? If nothing is changing your answer is no.

Horde and Ally twinks able to duel each other in a city, people wanting to be near all the commotion. idk

I do like the idea of people duelling in the sewers. I remember it was bustling back in Wrath when I was P2P. It would be fun to see that place alive again, but in my view it'd only be worth while for us if they place all the teleporters there, otherwise it's a waste being stuck in the middle of Northrend from a travelling perspective.

I like the main city's in Pandaria for the fact you can teleport to so many places from there.

Dalaran will probably have all the portals Shrine does, no doubt.

Why do you say that? do you have some super secret Legion info that none of us know about. Thinking about it as soon as they bring out Legion and establish the new main city shrine will most likely loose all the portals aswell and they will be moved to the new main city.

Edit: I think the new main city is going to be dalaran in the new continent so this actually could happen.

Although this has been a request since Cata, I don't see this happening anytime soon. It is a very good idea to do so, you just have to think of all the people who are too lazy to look at the bright side. More servers are merged in dal let alone you can duel apposing factions. If you made a poll I'd vote yes :)

Why do you say that? do you have some super secret Legion info that none of us know about. Thinking about it as soon as they bring out Legion and establish the new main city shrine will most likely loose all the portals aswell and they will be moved to the new main city.

Edit: I think the new main city is going to be dalaran in the new continent so this actually could happen.

Just like they removed the Shrine portals in WoD. Oh wait...

I've been trying to get people to dal for a while now, it's just too "inconvenient" for people to have to go through a couple portals from a level 90+ mage. Realistically dalaran is an ideal place to be, especially for people on PvP servers, because there's no ganking from high levels with it being a neutral zone, a guild bank / regular bank / mailbox IN THE SEWERS and an AH up on top in each factions respective area, plus it's cross realm so you don't need to group up to see eachother in the city and duel nubs from other servers. I started coming to Dal on my horde just to AFK months ago because I knew there wouldn't be 100s to gank me when I got out of a BG and had PvP on unintentionally... Not to mention having hearth set to shrine is just more convenient in every possible way, Orgrimmar is wasteful to set hearth to at any level.

All of my Twinks have their hearth set to the shrine. It is one of the first things I do when I get into "town". I start looking for a Mage to ask for a port. Tip them a 100 gold and I am done. My Twinks can go anywhere in Azeroth they please.

I would like to see people change up some stuff. Although it's likely it won't happen, I wan't to see a new hub. I miss when people hung out in Falconwing Square.

Users who are viewing this thread