Will someone finally solve the mistery of Chromie not talking to us?

nikolayy2013

Veteran
I'm a f2p pure 20 and i've tried everything i could find online and still can't start Chromie Time. I completed the introduction for BFA and the whole Tiragarde Sound part, and still no dice. If anyone has any clue on what to do, i'd be more than thankful!

One of the thing I do is if you have a friend that is paid account, you guys can be in same group and he picks a expansion from Chromie and you guys can que for dungeons from all expansions that way. But I havent tasted if it will actually take your pure f2p to the same expansion as your friend chooses outside the instances as well. This is the only option I know of using chromie for content from all expansions as pure f2p. Also you already have access to all the expansion quests/ other outside world content even as pure f2p from the Hero's call Board.

I'm linked F2P (not a veteran) and the Chromie time works for me. On my second P2P account I have max lvl toon so that's why?
Can confirm, linked F2P here and I have not had a single issue using Chromie time at all during prepatch.

i have a linked f2p account and chromie works fine, instead of this i choosed to go with my pure f2p account that doesn't have access to chromie.

Added with Shadowlands Pre-Patch, Chromie Time allows players to level from 10 to 50 in any zone from Vanilla to Battle for Azeroth. This new system is only available for those who have a character reach level 50.
Is the bold bit why?

My linked F2P account works, my pure one doesn't.

I'm linked F2P (not a veteran) and the Chromie time works for me.

linked F2P here and I have not had a single issue using Chromie time

i have a linked f2p account and chromie works fine

Pretty sure we had established last week that Chromie Time requires your account to have a character that's reached max level. Linked works because the BFA account has that achievement, even if the WOW account in question does not. Pure F2P does not. There was a bug in the first 24-48 hours that allowed *some* F2P accounts access (though not all, and Im not sure we ever did figure out what the criteria was)

This new system is only available for those who have a character reach level 50.
sometimes, it pays to read the whole thing.

Pretty sure we had established last week that Chromie Time requires your account to have a character that's reached max level. Linked works because the BFA account has that achievement
Strangely, I only had a lvl 100 max toon. I never played through Legion or BFA but somehow Chromie she likes me! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread