EU+US Will Alterac Valley be removed from 20-29 Bracket in Legion?

Dabow

Legend
I read somewhere that this bg will only be available at lvl 110 in Legion... If this is true, run to get your Conqueror/Justicar titles...

Would be nice if Av still popped on eu if this is the case, hope it's not though as would be nice to que for these bags and get the titles in brackets such as 39/60/70

I highly doubt that.

I hope so, it's the Ashran of battlegrounds, and all it does is screw up queues.

I hope so, it's the Ashran of battlegrounds, and all it does is screw up queues.
My queues are fine when I black list it.

"shrugs"

My queues are fine when I black list it.

"shrugs"
Nope. In comparison to Mist of Pandaria, the queues aren't even close to being fine. That came in with the addition of Alterac Valley, and it needs to be removed.
That is my Pov. Because there will Always, be people queuing it, no matter if you blacklist it or not.

It's been confirmed that it's still queable at 20+

NoAV no title so AV ftw

Still a recurrent problem for the servers which have not so many players than english ones.

I hope that with or without, german and french realms could make BGs again.

Nope. In comparison to Mist of Pandaria, the queues aren't even close to being fine. That came in with the addition of Alterac Valley, and it needs to be removed.
That is my Pov. Because there will Always, be people queuing it, no matter if you blacklist it or not.
If you're idea of a bad queue is only 10-15 minuets, you'd probably cry if you played some other brackets or other MMORPGs.

Last 6 or so games took me under 10 minuets to pop.

If you're idea of a bad queue is only 10-15 minuets, you'd probably cry if you played some other brackets or other MMORPGs.

Last 6 or so games took me under 10 minuets to pop.

I'm not arguing here why queues take 10 min or 15 min or whatever. They used to be better in MoP 3-5 min, or even 2 min. The addition of AV and EotS ruined it all, and that's the point i'm trying to make. Ques may be like 10 min now, if those 2 bgs weren't in, we'd have like 3-5 wgs going.

I'm not arguing here why queues take 10 min or 15 min or whatever. They used to be better in MoP 3-5 min, or even 2 min. The addition of AV and EotS ruined it all, and that's the point i'm trying to make. Ques may be like 10 min now, if those 2 bgs weren't in, we'd have like 3-5 wgs going.
No one is arguing why.

I'm simply saying waiting 10 minuets is hardly a huge deal.

Sure, I suppose it is.

I mean, everyone prefers instant pops and fast ones over a wait. But compared to some brackets that literally only pop on certain days when lucky...Or older MMOs that take planning for weeks to set stuff up? I think it ain't so bad. :)

No one is arguing why.

I'm simply saying waiting 10 minuets is hardly a huge deal.
its a huge deal sometimes wsg games last 10 minutes your practically waiting while a game is happening because of eye of the storm and av are going on at the same time

Don't have a problem with AV staying if Legion is successful. Plus, Xpoff and Xpon will be merged. Probably making the random queue a lot faster.

Users who are viewing this thread