Why?

Kaløyan

Grandfathered
Maybe Im retarded, but I want to ask a serious question! Why ppl pay to play WoW and dont play the end-game, but playing 29 lvl or other twink level? Are they retarded or something? I dont get it. "He" pays for game-time and he is just sitting with his 29 level to gank 20 lvl nubs all day long in BGs?

Because “he” earned the money and can spend it how he wants
Good point, but dunno if "He" realises "He" is a nub. "He" cant compete with the big boys and "He" is paying to have advantage against low levels (which some of them, like me :p, are better than them, and Im farming P2W cunts).

Why the cunt is not playing end-game shit? He may have money, but he dont have a soul! He is just paying to gank low levels in not-equal game.

I haven't played level cap in almost 8 years. Some people just enjoy twinking more.

Can't really be sure that ALL 29s are bad. Only most.
Also the others here said it. It's their money. They can do whatever with it. I can even use that money to level my toon to 120 just by doing nothing but herbalism or mining.

Its ok bro, you're just coming down from that three year long f2p survival hunter + template scaled bg godmode high. Youre frustrated you need to manage your focus resource now and make critical choices about what you do and when you do it.

And you're a squishyy little devil now arent you? Dont like being proked and prodded by all those meanies in the big boy bgs. I feel you bro

Good point, but dunno if "He" realises "He" is a nub.

And why should he care? He's having fun killing all those F2P's after all. I don't even play 20s anymore, but when I played early MoP the only thing I did was farming F2P twinks with my 24, so totally understand why people do it. Especially when you get those F2P's to make posts on xpoff.

Edit: after reading this thread again and checking your history I'm certain you're a troll. You got me there lol.

Last edited:
Same can be said for endgame players that sit around in GS all day.

1422281328673.png

Good point, but dunno if "He" realises "He" is a nub. "He" cant compete with the big boys and "He" is paying to have advantage against low levels (which some of them, like me :p, are better than them, and Im farming P2W cunts).

Why the cunt is not playing end-game shit? He may have money, but he dont have a soul! He is just paying to gank low levels in not-equal game.
Now that’s a negative attitude son I’ll fix you up REAL quick

Nobody killed me! Im too cool and fancy to be killed in 20-29 lvl BGs. Im just talking from the noob 20 lvls point of view. They dont want to be ganked by 29 Pay-to-Win cunts.

What other pov whould you speak from?

Its also konda funny to see that now that your class isnt op you have to come to the forums and be toxic instead. Have a nice day and keep /afking. :)

Sjw lookin ass

Actually...the current BM Hunterd is more OP than Surv in previous expansion IMO :D Im making more KBs per game now. BM is a killing machine (or kill-stealing machine).

Users who are viewing this thread