why would people level out? blizzard will fix twinking pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pity those who belive that Blizzard is going to fix lvl 70 bracket. -_-
Blizzard has killed twink brackets for years now. You just haven't noticed it yet.
I've been twinking 19's , 39's, 49's, 60's and now 70's and i've witnessed those brackets die off one after another.
The truth is , Blizzard is AGAINST twinking. They do NOT welcome twinking, and if you think they will balance out a twink bracket , than you'll be waiting for a long time.

1. Glancealot is a idiot who doesn't even play 70s
2. Don't level a twink you put a lot effort into out of 70s or any bracket for that matter.
3. I didnt' read OPs post because of "1. Glancealot is a idiot who doesn't even play 70s"
4. Try playing with pvp power.
5. If you play sub rogue and you think "omg game is so tuff i have to think about what button to press" please forget what i said and level out
6. If you play Mage fuck you.
7. If you play a healer just because you sub rogue is too hard for you now please level out.

inb4 butt hurt kids respond with hate to the truth

Ever think that people just wanna level just to level not because this patch.

Seasons over , you cant do any arenas, rbgs, Some people are prob leveling to 80 bracket, or twink 85 bracket or just going to lvl to 90

my few words about all this:

1) blizz wont do anything for twinks but they will fix low level pvp , including those 70-74 - it will affect twinks too.
2) those who leveled saying " WTF I CANT KILL ANYTHING ALL ARE IMMORTAL I QUIT" after only few days when everything isnt balanced at all, -- are impatient 13 y.o. idiots or just adults with brain damage - we dont need these in the bracket, go level to 85/90 and stay at 1850 rates, continue QQing and /cry about times when you were imbas with 2x tazik.

Repeating again- all low level PVP is now f*cked, alot of ppl are playing there so blizz will do everything for their casual lemmings with curve hands who are 90% of players on 10-84 level BGs, for their comfort; and those fixes WILL affect twinks in all brackets too. Be patient, wait for fixes

/end discuss

my few words about all this:

2) those who leveled saying " WTF I CANT KILL ANYTHING ALL ARE IMMORTAL I QUIT" after only few days when everything isnt balanced at all, -- are impatient 13 y.o. idiots or just adults with brain damage - we dont need these in the bracket, go level to 85/90 and stay at 1850 rates, continue QQing and /cry about times when you were imbas with 2x tazik.

/end discuss

3) someone is butthurt

ALL WILL BE WELL! REMAIN CALM!

- 49 twink 2009

and 49 is doing pretty well actually.

a2M1w.jpg

49s thredd of m night shyamaladingdongs

edit: if blizzard balances hybrids in general, especially paladins, this bracket will be more balanced and fun than ever.

people didn't quit when rogues and mages were doing absurd damage, so why quit now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it is better to reserve judgement until MoP is actually here and we get a few fix patches, so say by end of November we should know the score.

But as for fixing things, remember the "Pass" of lower level PvP they did during early Cata? Yeah that did not do much good then. You will not see me holding my breath!

people didn't quit when rogues and mages were doing absurd damage, so why quit now?

Because I guess most join for this very reason around wotlk (free Brutal + kikoolook with carried glaives + easy burst as rogue / mage ). Now that they can't kill stuff in 3 CD, they leave or reroll Hpally i guess

70s is dead, just accept the fact. Lower level brackets work just fine, excluding few obivious OP issues(read hpala damage). Only reason why 70 is so fucked up is resilience from gems and brutal gear. That only affects 70-74 bracket aka 4 lvls, I see no reason why Blizzard would bother to do anything about it. If there are no major changes regarding PvP power/resilience in general 70s will stay dead.

Because I guess most join for this very reason around wotlk (free Brutal + kikoolook with carried glaives + easy burst as rogue / mage ). Now that they can't kill stuff in 3 CD, they leave or reroll Hpally i guess

You could still outplay shit rogues and mages and actually stood a chance against those classes. You can't kill drooling, mentally retardet resi stacking healer, you just can't, not even with full PvP power gems. This is why I lvled out. And even if by some miracle things change I can always lvl up another twink.

70s is dead, just accept the fact. Lower level brackets work just fine, excluding few obivious OP issues(read hpala damage). Only reason why 70 is so fucked up is resilience from gems and brutal gear. That only affects 70-74 bracket aka 4 lvls, I see no reason why Blizzard would bother to do anything about it. If there are no major changes regarding PvP power/resilience in general 70s will stay dead.
Why would it be dead 70 is more balanced then 85 right now all healers are op even at 85, blizz will fix that. Not to fix twinking but to balance the game healers should not be able to do more damage then a dps class. The patch has been out for 3 days and ppl go panic mode just wait and see jeez

Still can't understand people who say 70s is more balanced than 85. I wonder if we're playing the same game.

70 will not die. This patch is good in the sense that it is removing some rogue/mage scrubs from this bracket.

Why would you ever level out?

A twink takes FAR more time to get right then leveling a level 1 to 70..

Truth. My 70 rogue was the most difficult to gear character I ever had.

Even being guaranteed drops for my class it still took 7 months of T4-T6 raiding to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread