EU+US Why ten?

I don't think they gain any benefits over 19's in ipvp. I think people play them because 10's are insane when you stack haste and vers for world Pvp and pve

Is there any advantage that 10's have over 19's in the new system?
the only benefit 10's have is being a level 10 disc priest the bubble absorb is higher cap then at 19, otherwise 10's are useless including druid/Shammys that lack the mobility that is kinda needed

the only benefit 10's have is being a level 10 disc priest the bubble absorb is higher cap then at 19, otherwise 10's are useless including druid/Shammys that lack the mobility that is kinda needed
Hmm then why did my 10 warrior beat a full bg geared 10 priest who was actually trying I guess that makes 10 warriors bad ??
Ah ok realized this was instance pvp

Hmm then why did my 10 warrior beat a full bg geared 10 priest who was actually trying I guess that makes 10 warriors bad ??
Ah ok realized this was instance pvp
good question, my guess would be Legion is bad. i think 10's can preform well i've only really geared out a full 10 disc though due to the overall increase of bubble absorb cap.

10s are for shitty players and their ONLY use is duels. LMFAO who the fuck would make a character just to duel people with gimped stats

10s are for shitty players and their ONLY use is duels. LMFAO who the duck would make a character just to duel people with gimped stats
The Stats are the highest scaling in the Game for any Character Level with 101 being a close 2nd. And nobody cares that YOU think Twinking 10 is bad, anyone can Twink w/e the fook they want to if they have fun doing so.

Heres my thought:

Having scaling as an advantage can be fun; I just dont see it being fun on a level 10 with very little customization and spells.
Like DeLind said 101are the second in highest scaling. Thats also been the case for 91s etc. (depending on the expansion level cap)

I think tens should form a community Were they make a toon(s) and they level them accordingly to the expansion.
That way they can have fun with scaling but at a higher uh skill bracket i guess

Attachments

• Get Good scrub.PNG
    Get Good scrub.PNG
    72.5 KB · Views: 268
Who are you and why are you linking me your irrelevant wod twink? lol
lol at WoD, i feel no need to feed you hungry hippo like i said your comment is the equivalent to a Q&A on a Cracker Jack box. off tangent comment, you lack about a full 80-IQ points for the WoD comment.
TkgQhqf.png

Users who are viewing this thread