EU+US Why not to reimplement scaling to 19

ShinyHero

“Every-Level Twinker”
If they reimplemented scaling to 19 they should add enchants back into bgs which if they didn't than a 19 twink can get a much higher ilvl therefore achieving better stay which isn't fair so why should they reimplement scaling

I always try to read these posts in one breath. It rarely work .

I'm gonna have to disagree here @ShinyHero because reinstating Character Scaling in BG's in one of the easiest ways for Blizz to fix the shenanigans going on right now in the 10-19, 60-69 and 70-79 Brackets (the latter Brackets having serious Hit issues, which makes no sense). And @Purj is correct, between a properly iLvL stacking 10 and the equivalent 19 doing the same the actual Stat difference will be negligible. Blizz needs to reinstate Character Scaling for iPvP while ALSO keeping Enchants out of the equation.

EDIT: We're Twinks, we purposely do things that ISN'T fair to the competitor like out-gearing them or having Consumables they don't, or knowing about Jumps that shouldn't work, etc.

Scaling is gone... There's no way it comes back and the item level system. This is Blizzard's round 2 to balance things. You had Shadowfangs being used by 100s because they scaled nice, it was just a mess. Just hope they hotfix some sort of hit fix. Just give everyone enough hit for max level of the bracket in the template. It can be done, we should push for that.

10s are already shitting on people with the current hit chance, why would they buff you

10s are already shitting on people with the current hit chance, why would they buff you
Well that's one bracket, not the case with the rest. I think I missed 5 Envenoms in a row today, it was pretty ridiculous.

I think its a good chance there's some fix, people that like to level up with BGs are going to have a hard time.

If you allow enchants to be enabled, you may as well allow gems, set bonuses and trinkets to be active.

Trinkets and scaling need to be instituted back in to instanced PvP. It is just a matter of time before scaling happens but the trinkets are probably gone forever I would imagine due to their effect at end game. It would be much better for Blizzard to nullify/activate certain trinkets in instanced PvP but they chose the easy way out and used a chainsaw instead of a scalpel. It is typical for them.

Well that's one bracket, not the case with the rest. I think I missed 5 Envenoms in a row today, it was pretty ridiculous.

I think its a good chance there's some fix, people that like to level up with BGs are going to have a hard time.

That is a terrible idea. Honestly.

What we need is PLAYER LEVEL scaling, not item scaling. The difference in stats damage between a 19 and a 10 scaled to 10 will be negligible. A level 10 with 100% hit chance would ruin the bracket even more than it is.

Let's not. Endgame PvP is much better with these changes

I'm tired of working my dick off to 9v1 a level 10 disc just to get a fucking kill, and then not even getting the HK for it (since level 10s are too low level). Shit needs to change.

Enchants don't need to come back. Item scaling doesn't need to come back. We don't need fucking hit rating. All of that is stupid as fuck.

PLAYER. LEVEL. SCALING.

That's all every single bracket needs. It fixes the disc issue, it solves 10s unbalanced stats, it solves the level x0's missing their attacks, It allows x9 to get HKs on x0.

Period.

PLAYER. LEVEL. SCALING.

That's all every single bracket needs. It fixes the disc issue, it solves 10s unbalanced stats, it solves the level x0's missing their attacks, It allows x9 to get HKs on x0.
^

Users who are viewing this thread