Why is Outlaw better than Assassination? (39)

fueg0

Veteran
Hey guys, new to the 39 bracket and twinking in general, and I was just wondering why Outlaw is the preferred choice to assassination? I understand in the lower bracket Outlaw performs better with fewer abilities, but it seems like assass should perform decent with shadowstep and poisons + sprint now.

Thanks for the help!

I recently started playing assassin over sub and outlaw and it's treating me just fine, the only problem id say with it is that it is very slow compared to the other specs. I mainly just play it for fun.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Ohroy

So when you refer to it being a slow spec, do you just mean the damage output is slow? Also, what're your thoughts on it so far compared to Outlaw? More fun/less fun? Is it obviously worse than Outlaw, or just a difference in playstyle yet both are viable?

So when you refer to it being a slow spec, do you just mean the damage output is slow? Also, what're your thoughts on it so far compared to Outlaw? More fun/less fun? Is it obviously worse than Outlaw, or just a difference in playstyle yet both are viable?
It's slow bc it takes a bit to generate the combo points compared to specs such as a outlaw rogue. I believe the damage is there just have to play the right playstyle. I Think personally assassin is more fun but that may be bc of the weapons I run.
[doublepost=1540662062,1540661657][/doublepost]If your new to 39 bracket I'd recommend you go outlaw or sub to get a feel for bracket

Users who are viewing this thread