EU+US Why ele over enhance?

Just more people like ele I guess, I've seen enhance shams too, It's not like they're bad.

Just pick a spec you'll have fun with, not whats fotm :)

I already have an Ilvl 865 enhance. Was more or less just looking for people's opinions.
Kazuz I wish you played US my man. Would love to run a few dungeons with you.

A lot of Players don't like Melee, aka Enhance so pick Ele for 101 since Ele can Resto damn near as good even without the Artifact Weapon. Only real issue is Ele is Gear dependent, but once you're high enough it's good fun.

Too bad u arent playing on EU :p
Yea i had a massive "Breakpoint" at Trait 20 and ilvl 860. Before elemental we're decent and fun to play but gettin' higher ilvl (874 equiped now & 25 Traits) im hitting like a Truck. + Im lucky with legendary trinket which put my damage and gameplay to new atmospheres since i have Intelligence in each Slot. (29.000 in total)

Yeah I bet man.
And I almost wish I played eu...since most of the top 101's are on eu.
I just have too many buddies that play US.

But I'm sure that leggo trink works wonders for you. Lol
I'd love to have it except for the fact that there's no boe gloves that give main stat for enhance.

I hope my 26th and last golden Trait will push my dps aswell going for 5m Boss dps. Yea same, playing with others is essential (in my opinion) to stay motivated. I am playing with some players a long time together. It ends Up that we are the biggest 101 guild on german realms (maybe EU?). We have in total 25 twinks and ~ 10 Players are active and 3-4 are playing from time to time. Only NL farming is boring. So we challanges ourself from time to time with Speed runs Like NL in 2.59min or we are planing to run EoA in 2.30min :)

Yeah I think I'm in one of (if not) the biggest 101 twink guilds with over 50 101 twinks... Yet we have MAYBE 10 of us active. Lol

But I'd love to get with some competitive speed runners as I did my first "speed" run of nelths the other day, completing it in 5 minutes flat without any consumables.

I am on US horde side...I'm not ready to share my twink yet as I have a couple more pieces to get, but from looking at our armory, I should be up near the top for BM hunters. I am happy with 850ish for ilvl and really want to keep pushing AP...at 24k for next up and maybe 10% in for that.

Thing is I play during oceanic prime times (though I am on US servers) due to where I work.

I was thinking it would be great to connect with more US based twinks (especially horde) as on the weekends I could do stuff with them most likely :)

IMO they’re both top tier specs but else can do crazy shit I haven’t seen an enhancement sham do quite yet they’re both op tho it’s kinda the same way MM hunter and BM hunter they’re both good it’s just personal preference

Users who are viewing this thread