Why don't you twink in Wotlk?

Why don't you twink in Wotlk? (choose up to 2)

• Barrier to entry/dont know where to start?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Too much work, Cant be asked to have a max level to farm Heroics.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Wrath twinking is boring.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • General wrath community is unfriendly.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (please leave a message)

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

CigNus

Bracket Tourist
Administrator
Title.
I know there's quite a few of you that do twink in both versions of the game but I personally think it's way better than TBC and Retail right now (and queues are merged with levelers).
You'd think ya'll would have flocked over here by now. :thinkW:

just done w/ twinking altogether
:selaexit:

I do. I'd never touch retail again, it's not WoW to me anymore and hasn't been for a long time. Heirlooms are extremely trivial to obtain and if they are preventing anyone from twinking in WoTLK I can only imagine the kind of spoonfeeding they are used to receiving.

unless you're doing 19s you can just run boaless
a boaless both otherwise bis 39s loses like maybe 1% of its potens compared to a fullbis, so ye

Level locked, and it’s not hard to start from scratch for low level brackets.
superstat suffixes are the only gf'd that're coming to my mind rn

ye theres a few minor pieces like rev gloves and green lenses that are nice. but i dont even know what the difference in stats on the rev gear is and I think most casters are running "of healing" lenses anyway. and the GF'd stat rings are just flat out a non-issue.

It’s the heirlooms for me.

I might return if cata classic comes and we can self farm it.
[doublepost=1677521591,1677521461][/doublepost]Also I’m more inclined to come back if gfd naxx shoulders makes a return which it might? In cata. Idk

It’s the heirlooms for me.
fwiw you can still be competitive without looms. there's a 39 warrior nijel that does great without them.

And yeah after we get the upgrade complete and functional, I'd like to get a lot of the wrath resources on here so people don't have to crawl through different discords just to find links and builds, etc.

fwiw you can still be competitive without looms. there's a 39 warrior nijel that does great without them.

And yeah after we get the upgrade complete and functional, I'd like to get a lot of the wrath resources on here so people don't have to crawl through different discords just to find links and builds, etc.

that’s the thing about me. I am and always have been a sweaty try hard. I can’t do good’nuff, I must have the best available gear. (Like it’s killing me that I don’t have full triple procs on my DF 20)

It’s also why I have to choose my time commitments very carefully. At this point I have so much invested in my 20 that a deviation of course would be…difficult, even if boosting an 80 and running some heroics would be “easy”

@chelly would you consider it if you got all the procs you wanted on your DF 20?

lol hmm. If I got 6, more likely 12 of those million to one shot triple procs with the right secondaries for agil and int based Druid specs, and DF was still going and pvp was still in its current state.

Then maybe?, there’s a lot of ifs.

I did que a few 19s and 39s games on my wrath toons and It’s everything that retail should be in terms of population and pvp activity. I just have that weird hangup on gear supremacy. Truly envious of the classic twink scenes

I did que a few 19s and 39s games on my wrath toons and It’s everything that retail should be in terms of population and pvp activity. I just have that weird hangup on gear supremacy. Truly envious of the classic twink scenes
I wish more people realized this :D Good luck with your drops homie

anything classic imo is a temporary fad same as a private server.

not into reliving and rolling a twink that is weaker in wrath than it was in van wow or BC. player base is greatly diminished plus they are scattered in multiple classic versions, retail, and private servers.

i twinked in wrath after the great twink nerf in 19's and at 70 (account was BC capped) because they were still active on the server battlegrouping i was on. my 29s, 39s, 49 and 59 went inactive

Users who are viewing this thread