Why do you deserve the GG 19 VIP Package Giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
The title says it all, this is the giveaway for our 100th cast and tied to the GG 19 Project! We want to hear from you guys why you deserve to take home the giveaway! The amount of effort you put in to making your post will be directly related to your chances of winning the giveaway! Best of luck! (Prize Description in the cast)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIFiQ7-faM

Last edited by a moderator:
Jollyhollow the Fire mage. Saw some exceptional play from him and I would love to see what he can do with a full set of gear!

i dont....

i deserve the gg 19 vip package because it would make a fair trade for a new pair of legs which i am currently missing

Well I deserve this package cause even though I have a lot of grandfathered twinks, most of them aren't even fully geared, so this would give me the opportunity to update my twonks so that I can play whatever role may be needed. Also, this would allow me to try a class that I haven't really ever played often. With this, I could maybe actually participate in a premade without being on the bench ;P. Who knows, maybe this will allow me to make a mongoloid class like a spriest, enhance sham, or fire wizrd. Good luck to all!

i deserve the gg 19 vip package because it would make a fair trade for a new pair of legs which i am currently missing

I too am also missing a pair of legs, So the real question here is: Who's dick is bigger?

Why I deserve this package? Ive been playing twinks longer then most people.I have been a active member of the 19 community. The real reason I would like it is not actually for myself It would be for some old twinks Missparks,Slyddur and Comix or if they cant maybe some others who I Would like to get back to playing again. I would get the gold to pay for there accounts. If they didn't have to worry about re gearing and paying for the game it would encourage them to play again. Slyddur is back already a bit but I think he would want to try a new class. I would want to finish gearing my alliance lock as well.

The title says it all, this is the giveaway for our 100th cast and tied to the GG 19 Project! We want to hear from you guys why you deserve to take home the giveaway! The amount of effort you put in to making your post will be directly related to your chances of winning the giveaway! Best of luck! (Prize Description in the cast)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIFiQ7-faM

Can you give us the giveaway in the thread instead of advertising your channel please? I thought click bait wasn't allowed in here.

That's a pretty sweet giveaway! I would like to apply for the 19 twink VIP package because it would be great to get some more options on a few undergeared twinks I have on various realms. Also, I have been twinking at 19 for a few years and unfortunately I leveled some of my older twinks but I still enjoy the competitive 19 BG's. Furthermore, I have some friends that I know would benefit from this as they are pretty avid 19 twinkers themselves.

Great podcast, really nice overview of a lot of the awesome things happening lately in twinking. You should all check out the VIP prize, its absolutely insane.

Hello!

For one, I love what you are doing Buns! Your work within this community is amazing!

I think I deserve the GG 19 VIP package because I take every measure to be the best that I can be. I am not afraid to admit that I am not perfect as a 19 warlock, but I have spoken with many notable 19s (i.e. yourdead, kiri (EU), Dorygoon, etc.) so that I could improve my gameplay. I started my warlock way back in BC in January 2008, but I took a rather long break from WoW due to real life things going on. Since I've come back, I haven't been actively premading, but I have now joined an active guild and am hoping to return to premading soon. Overall, I am humble in that I can admit that I'm not perfect and am willing to learn new things every day, despite the 7 years I've had my warlock, and I am also dedicated to the class. I want to be more active and make a lasting contribution to this community!

Again, thank you Buns, I'm very grateful for your hard work!

Just to give yall an idea the VIP package conversion to USD would theoretically be worth $100 USD.

Last edited:
The winner will be announced on Tuesday's podcast. So one week left to tell us why you deserve the prize pack!

well hb, you got me good here man. after many tries of telling you "come back and play some 20s with us hb!!" while browsing your stream I decided to do the opposite myself. I made my 19, as you've seen, and plan on making more. I don't really have what's needed to make more but not really for myself but my fellow f2p friends to play with. this isn't a sob story of why I should be funded cuz I'm broke asf or some shit, even though I am lol. but ever since I started my 19 rdruid fc I have yet to come to my f2p. I haven't played my consistently in over a month I'd say. I have a few friends, you know, who have joined me in this fantastic experience of my balanced and competitive games in 19s. We'd love to have more and more geared toons to play constantly without a worry like we do in f2ps. I finally know why you never gave in to my suggestion of playing 20s for a bit and it's because like you said: the bracket is pretty solid and in a really good state (something like that). I really know what you were talking about now, and... I LIKE IT! I'd hate to say I'm packing my bags and heading to 19s from f2ps but I might just be doing so lol. 19s is a whole 'nother level, and me and my friends enjoy these games much more than f2p (at least at the moment seeing how shit the bracket is, but 19s has been better than 20s at all times besides its inactive times). well this is my "application" of such lol hope it does the trick!! :)

Hello there Youb and HB,

First off, what you are doing is awesome!

Why do i deserve the VIP pack : I joined this bracket a month ago, and got my druid funded(FC) on Horde side. But i want to play more classes, like Priest / Sham / Mw Monk. But that's not my "#1" reason.

When i joined, i had some of my friends come with me, because i was so hyped for the TC. We were going to practise and participate but some of us were mostly focused on IRL etc. We will be ready for the next TC, but as for now, most of us have stopped playing 20s, and focused on 19s. I of course like the bracket's state, and i guess we will be ready for the next Twink Cup (If there is going to be one, which i guess will).

I want to experience different classes/specs in this bracket, so i could very well study how much damage/healing/resistance a class/spec has. And funding my friends would help towards this, helping me do my maths on damage. But i will mostly focus on strategies but the numbers are important!

I already know/have an idea who most people are here, and i'd like to have my friends funded. I am a fan of 10v10s and always like communication while doing them, and i as well will get to know more people.

I hope this will in it, as i will be ready.... for the next TWINK CUP!

/Have a nice daii!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread