Why buy BfA in the eyes of 19?

Waiwhat

Queue BG !
The title says it. Why would you buy BfA and level a 120 if you only wanna play twinks? Haven't found any reason yet, have you?

I still haven’t bought Legion because I don’t level or do end game pvp or pve, some things like world events you won’t be able to attend but fuck it imo

Good one Purj. You know anything about enchants yet?
Some of the enchants, if they work on lvl 19 i bet will be fun. The 35% attack speed one for example, seeing as it's a flat % not haste rating, that seems particularly sweet. The HOT enchant seems dope as well if its in fact 10% healing power per 2 sec for 10 seconds. Question is how much these enchants will cost and if they work on lower levels at all...

Because you can play both of them ? I personally play endgame more for the Lore/History it offers in the grand scheme of the game, having read 13 books including the war of the ancients makes WoW a really interesting game to me and I'm in love with character history/development. That is mainly the reason of playing endgame. Lately I've been PVPing there too, but not too much. Overall its a fun enjoyable experience. Not to mention you basically get a month or two of gametime for free since gold is easy to make, with like 1 hr of farming a day.

Never really play maxlevel, the odd bg here and there. Bought bfa for the story and incase i need to get anything for my twinks. Only bought wod for the heirloom rings then never got them anyways lol.

164k =$15 and that is at the current price. The price of tokens are dropping rapidly on a daily basis.The game is only $50.

/cheers
yes you're right

I should have reworded as in theres millions to be made through selling new items and such

We must go deeper. why would you pay at all if you can play at 20 for free and it is more enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread