EU+US Why am i seeing 19's running around with 15khp 1 shotting people?

tøhzt

Legend
New white gear with 7.1?
Or some sort of bug?

Just got destroyed 3-2 by viancoqia and arkant after being 2-0 up being 1 shot several times aha

It seems that after every battleground your stats substantially increase (this is a huge bug, I have no idea how Blizzard could have overlooked this), meaning that if you spend a couple of hours doing battlegrounds--your character will be insanely overpowered until you log off, resetting your stats.

It seems that after every battleground your stats substantially increase (this is a huge bug, I have no idea how Blizzard could have overlooked this), meaning that if you spend a couple of hours doing battlegrounds--your character will be insanely overpowered until you log off, resetting your stats.

Sloppy updates as per usual.

I guess the tabard of flame is bugged an then there are these new grey item from kara wirh ilvl 500 hope they fix it soon

^ Yeah, this.

I guess the tabard of flame is bugged an then there are these new grey item from kara wirh ilvl 500 hope they fix it soon

It has nothing to do with Tabard of Flame.

There are MANY bugs atm... I tinkered around with A LOT of stuff today. Shit's retarded really. I made a long list in the bug report. Let's hope it gets fixed pretty soon. What's even more retarded is that some bugs are controllable whereas other necessarily aren't; to the same extent at least.

Edit: won't go into specifics. The less people abuse, the more of a chance to get at least just one non moronic game.

works for 110 too btw

Yup, and this is why I played 1 3s game, and stopped instantly. That shit is no joke, it will 100% get u banned if you do this at endgame to gain some "free" rating. It was the same when you could oneshot earlier. People reached glad rating and got banned. A good advice, refrain from using this at endgame if you like your account.

There are MANY bugs atm... I tinkered around with A LOT of stuff today. Shit's moronic really. I made a long list in the bug report. Let's hope it gets fixed pretty soon. What's even more moronic is that some bugs are controllable whereas other necessarily aren't; to the same extent at least.

Edit: won't go into specifics. The less people abuse, the more of a chance to get at least just one non moronic game.

So glad to back at 19...

Have you played like 30 games then? I think I did 3 and went to around 4.8k HP
Something like that. I got 18k hp 3700 spd and counting.
ofc don't use on your 110, but I just indicated that it'll probably be fixed soon, as it also affects endgame.

edit: this is literally one of the most buggy patches I've ever played. Feels like I'm playing ptr or beta 7.1

Something like that. I got 18k hp 3700 spd and counting.
ofc don't use on your 110, but I just indicated that it'll probably be fixed soon, as it also affects endgame.

edit: this is literally one of the most buggy patches I've ever played. Feels like I'm playing ptr or beta 7.1

Jesus, most likely be fixed in the morning if end game pvp is involved. the whole alliance team were spamming 'REPORT VIANCOQIA' etcetc it qas quite amusing!

Jesus, most likely be fixed in the morning if end game pvp is involved. the whole alliance team were spamming 'REPORT VIANCOQIA' etcetc it qas quite amusing!
haha yea I bet. the vast majority of horde players were whispering me as well. Hopefully that'll make them hotfix it

Lol, I knew something like this was going to happen when they didn't cut the cord 100% with PvE gear. Too many loose ends out there to keep track of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread