Why 39? LF A Home

Cohe

UPS MAN
I’ve got a 29 priest that I messed around on and kinda twinked late in the 20s. I’m like 4-5 bars from 30, so farming/questing is out of the picture. I’m really considering actually twinking at 39 but I would like to hear why you guys choose the bracket? And are you satisfied these few months in with the activity of it?

You get more abilities and the classes are more balanced.Activity levels are great.

39 is the most balanced bracket imo. Casters can finally compete with melee and hunters. Non twinks with ok gear can compete so they aren't just useless to the team. My favorite bracket so far and I've played a 19/29 both to honored in wsg.

The bracket is the best for all those reasons plus a couple more. First of all the gearing is amazing, with tons of options for different builds, cool trinkets and epics. Second it's the highest bracket that still has really good queue times under ten minutes and usually less than five.

Awesome, i'm glad to hear this. Most likely am going to be just focusing on my twink as main (IRL way to busy to rank etc). It definitely sounds the most the intriguing.

Thanks!!***
[doublepost=1578413398,1578379473][/doublepost]Should of I asked this in the original post. Do you guys think it would be worth funding on your "mains" server then transferring to a server with more of a 39 community? OR just go the old fashion way of working the auction house, etc..

Good question. If you have friends or other ways of easily running for gear and a good loot bag of BoEs for hocking or future projects transferring is viable. Then it's just a matter of 'is the new community worth the 25$' or w/e. However if you are unable to accomplish those things on your main server than starting from scratch with a good community is probably worthwhile.

I'd wait to see where the dust settles before I'd transfer. I don't see the point until we get enough people to start organizing on a larger scale.

honestly ATM its not really worth unless you really want to que up with others, NA is just 1 big player pool so youll get games no matter what server you are on. us guys from OCE had no choice but to xfer because the 39 scene was dead but if your already on a NA server dont even worry right now

Users who are viewing this thread