Whoever came up with "Connector" is a moron

Charax

Battleground Superstar
Seriously. You're really going to type a 9 letter word to identify the EFC location? What god damn moron came up with that? And why do the rest of your sheep repeat it without pausing and thinking, "Hey, this is kinda **tarded."

I've mentioned this in game before. Someone suggested "vestibule". Yes, that is technically correct but it's god damn 9 letters long again.

Look guys... I think you need a legendary BG Superstar like me to establish the lingo for this. I've done it before (I've been using "EFC loc" since Vanilla... and I see you drones are using it in my brackets).

My recommendation is to refer to the area as "lobby". I will even shorten that down to "lob". And I will expand on that to differentiate between top and bottom:

"Lobt" - top part of the area
"Lobb" - bottom part of the area

I will be enforcing this lingo in my matches and I recommend that you follow my lead.

"Connector"... jfc.

The thing is, if enough people use it, it might be common lingo in the future. Imagine a post several years down the road with the same rhetoric as yours .. "Whoever came up with XXXX is an IDIOT! True OGs call it 'connector' " ... etc and so on

The thing is, if enough people use it, it might be common lingo in the future. Imagine a post several years down the road with the same rhetoric as yours .. "Whoever came up with XXXX is an IDIOT! True OGs call it 'connector' " ... etc and so on

People will discover this thread years from now., like archaeologists, and declare, “THIS is where lobt and lobb originated from. Fascinating!”

imagine being so boomer you think typing a 9 letter word takes more than .3 seconds
then imagine not just using macros for fc/efc locations
shitty thread is shitty
2/10

imagine being so boomer you think typing a 9 letter word takes more than .3 seconds
then imagine not just using macros for fc/efc locations
shitty thread is shitty
2/10

I think we found the tardo who came up with connector.

Considering I've never said connector in relation to WSG, you can get fisted by your dad.

Well sure... there are always a bunch of baddies in a match, like you, that don’t convey precise EFC locations to their teammates. This thread shouldn’t be relevant to you, midfield trash bag.

tenor.gif

Seriously. You're really going to type a 9 letter word to identify the EFC location? What god damn moron came up with that? And why do the rest of your sheep repeat it without pausing and thinking, "Hey, this is kinda **tarded."

I've mentioned this in game before. Someone suggested "vestibule". Yes, that is technically correct but it's god damn 9 letters long again.

Look guys... I think you need a legendary BG Superstar like me to establish the lingo for this. I've done it before (I've been using "EFC loc" since Vanilla... and I see you drones are using it in my brackets).

My recommendation is to refer to the area as "lobby". I will even shorten that down to "lob". And I will expand on that to differentiate between top and bottom:

"Lobt" - top part of the area
"Lobb" - bottom part of the area

I will be enforcing this lingo in my matches and I recommend that you follow my lead.

"Connector"... jfc.

@Charax YUMMY !

Well sure... there are always a bunch of baddies in a match, like you, that don’t convey precise EFC locations to their teammates. This thread shouldn’t be relevant to you, midfield trash bag.
77db224533b509c5a5184d92ed4aaffa.png

Once again your assumptions aren't even fucking close you fat, backwoods, inbred cretin of a man.
Also when I played I FCd, so yeah, no midfield trash bag here either, who would have guessed you'd of been wrong about that too.
This thread shouldn't be relevant to anyone who has a functioning cerebellum.
Keep crying about people using words you can't comprehend to "convey precise EFC locations to their teammates."

Agreed.

I report it as lobby in BG chat and I hope everyone, including levelers will get it. Not sure if they do. Seeing people calling connector might ruin it for me if it's more common and as you said, it's too long to type as you're chasing the EFC

77db224533b509c5a5184d92ed4aaffa.png

Once again your assumptions aren't even fucking close you fat, backwoods, inbred cretin of a man.
Also when I played I FCd, so yeah, no midfield trash bag here either, who would have guessed you'd of been wrong about that too.
This thread shouldn't be relevant to anyone who has a functioning cerebellum.
Keep crying about people using words you can't comprehend to "convey precise EFC locations to their teammates."

If that's all you use, you're not giving precise information at all.

Where is:

banana, leaf/eleaf, zerk/ezerk, lob, mid/mide/miedw etc? You just have some primitive macros and then have an opinion when superior players wish to relay more precise efc loc in a succint manner?

JFC... amateur.
[doublepost=1612811469,1612811192][/doublepost]Last night, I passed along the new lingo:

upload_2021-2-8_12-8-9.png

Everyone seemed to adopt it right away, with only minor transitional issues on whether someone was trying to sell lobsters:

upload_2021-2-8_12-9-2.png

Some people took a few seconds to adjust but quickly adopted the new lingo:

upload_2021-2-8_12-10-24.png

Overall, I am proud of the level of adoption in one evening.

If that's all you use, you're not giving precise information at all.

Where is:

banana, leaf/eleaf, zerk/ezerk, lob, mid/mide/miedw etc? You just have some primitive macros and then have an opinion when superior players wish to relay more precise efc loc in a succint manner?

JFC... amateur.
[doublepost=1612811469,1612811192][/doublepost]Last night, I passed along the new lingo:

View attachment 18199

Everyone seemed to adopt it right away, with only minor transitional issues on whether someone was trying to sell lobsters:

View attachment 18200

Some people took a few seconds to adjust but quickly adopted the new lingo:

View attachment 18201

Overall, I am proud of the level of adoption in one evening.

The fact you use lobby over FR/EFR is terrible.

Then you doubled down thinking lobt/lobb was a good idea.

Keep playing like a moron, thinking you have any resemblance of skill or knowledge, doesn't make a difference to me buddy.

The fact you use lobby over FR/EFR is terrible.

Then you doubled down thinking lobt/lobb was a good idea.

Keep playing like a moron, thinking you have any resemblance of skill or knowledge, doesn't make a difference to me buddy.

It helps to understand acronyms. “FR” is derived from Flag Room. Not Flag House or Flag Rooms. It denotes the specific room and it is commonly accepted to only refer to THAT room. Your lack of precision to extend FR to include the vestibule is troubling and betrays the poor information you give to your teammates.

It would seem that you are against any descriptor for the vestibule, whether it is connector or lob, because you think the FR extends to the entirety of the main level (do you not even have a macro for balc or does FR cover that off in your primitive melon?

Users who are viewing this thread