Who plays DotA?

Yde

Worg
Share! :)

FYkZlBn.jpg

It was a HUGE disappointment for me. I have it installed, I played it... I just... I don't like it.
It needs a LOT of work in my opinion. It's nothing like the original DOTA.

It was a HUGE disappointment for me. I have it installed, I played it... I just... I don't like it.
It needs a LOT of work in my opinion. It's nothing like the original DOTA.

this dota 2 sucks so much

regular dota is much better even tho both of them could use lots of improvements

i guess dota 2 is a bit more balanced tho

please rename this subsection to Dota 2 since Defense of the Ancients refers to the WC3 mod while Dota 2 is not an acronym

p.s. i dont play this game the engine is a turd

please rename this subsection to Dota 2 since Defense of the Ancients refers to the WC3 mod while Dota 2 is not an acronym

p.s. i dont play this game the engine is a turd
Done. :)

If anyone needs keys let me know, it is an amazingly complex and very fun game, just because it's hard to start doesn't mean it can be fun to play. If anyone needs to learn the game I'd gladly teach them, PM me on TI for my steam ID

If anyone needs keys let me know, it is an amazingly complex and very fun game, just because it's hard to start doesn't mean it can be fun to play. If anyone needs to learn the game I'd gladly teach them, PM me on TI for my steam ID

Yeah I started playing it and even if Im quite decent at league of legends... I SUCK hard at this game. However, it seems to have a lot of potential

Personally I feel as if the laning phase in dota2 is more involved and far less forgiving than it is in league. It can be slightly demoralizing at first but as you improve you get to reap the benefits.

Also I have a beta key or two I can give out if anyone was interested

Pretty much all I've been playing the last few months. I played WC3 dota for years when i was younger, but took quite a long time off before dota2 came out. If anyone wants an invite just hit me up (or pretty much anyone else that plays as they're so easy to get these days). It can be a frustrating game to get into with a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it it's very rewarding and enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread