US *Who is the #1 Power Couple? (EU included)*

#1 Power Couple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
Most of you have probably heard the term 'the whole is greater than the parts'. Even though it probably wasn't in reference to twinking in WoW, the phrase holds true in our little niche. Throughout the years, there have been many remarkable 'power couples' that are known for queuing together in to warsong gulch, working together as a team to achieve victory. In this poll, I have assembled ten power couples (or trios in a few cases) that are known for this today. It is up to you, the voters, to decide which team is the best. I know there are definitely more people who queue together consistently, but it is hard to notice sometimes, so don't get offended if you were not included.

Bagel + Tellefella: For the longest time, I knew Bagel as Tellefella’s girlfriend. It was therefore a bit of a revelation when Bagel whispered me one day to say that he is a guy. Since late Cata, these two have been seen queuing together in the gulch, though Bagel has now changed his name to Silkworm or something like that. They may not coordinate as closely in the gulch as some other duos, but their shared presence is sure to benefit any team.

Vianco + Stubs + Nicozy: Being the ignorant American that I am, I was initially going to just include Vianco and Stubs, but was told that Nicozy would be upset if not added in, so here it is. What is known about these EU players is that they, in addition to playing wsg together, have built up a bit of a reputation in the arena against some stiff competition. It has also been heard that Vianco and Stubs are so close that they are on the same battle.net account.

Push + Throwed: If anyone on this list has longevity as a team, it is Push and Throwed. They have been wreaking havoc in the gulch since time immemorial, and there is no end in sight. Whether they are rolling fire mages together, mind controlling on their priests, or whatever, these two tend to stack their classes. With the occasional addition of Trashcat or Goma, they make for a strong team.

Eliot + Mocha + Apnea: These three, known as ‘The Reckoning’, have declared a noble purpose in warsong gulch – they have established themselves as the bracket policemen, combating gy farming through the determined use of report away macros. Whether or not they are effective is another question, as I have not personally witnessed their police work in action.

Brown + Myrm: These two have a symbiotic relationship. They benefit each other, like a shark and remora. Myrm benefits from Brown’s unique ability to take damage, and Brown benefits from Myrm’s keeping him alive. Truthfully, it is more like a sheepdog and sheep, as Brown tends to get lost in mid and need a helping hand to find his way to the alliance flag cap.

Solid + Yourealive: What I consistently notice in Solid and Yourealive is their high level of synergy in the gulch. No matter which classes and faction they are playing, they closely coordinate to make life difficult for the enemy. These two stick together through the whole process, making twinks and then playing them in battlegrounds.

Rexmit + Peannut: Perhaps the most mysterious pair on this list, Rexmit and Peannut recently emerged on the scene as a draenai prot pally and night elf hunter combo. They are at their most dangerous on the offense, with Rexmit raging after the prey while Peannut launches ranged attacks from afar. It is believed that they may be a husband and wife in real life.

Saxx + Marley: During offpeak hours, with alliance in major trouble, Saxx and Marley are often found attempting to turn the tide or at least make for competitive games. Usually queuing together as a flag carrying team on Saxidiot and Marley, these two make a powerful combo, endlessly running kiting routes to outlast their enemies and get some sneaky flag caps. Rumor also has it that they have met in real life during Saxx’s tour of America, Europe, and Asia.

Satin + Hailsatin: In the beginning, there was one. Satin established himself as a menace in the gulch, constantly opening with speed pots already chugged. Nowadays, however, Satin is often joined by Hailsatin, who may or may not be his girlfriend. Twiggi claimed to talk to a girl named Hailsatin in public vent, but others have reported a masculine tone of voice. Either way, these two make a formidable rogue/rdruid team in the gulch.

Dirtyauction + Daedricdeath: There was a time, in early MoP, where Warsong Warlords was quite possibly the dominant guild in 19s. Looking back to those times, it was largely due to DA and Daedricdeath, who anchored their partial premades with rock solid healing and skillful flag carrying. Though the guild has died down somewhat, these two still comprise a formidable duo in the gulch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go with me and Marley. Put me and Tcat against Saxx and her I'd buss em for points

I'm disappointed that me and potato did not make the cut.

But to clarify dory, I was referring to yourealive in vent. I had thought hailsatin was a girl in the past because of a conversation satin and I had about his girlfriend. I mistakenly thought he was referring to hailsatin lol =].

I'm disappointed that me and potato did not make the cut.

But to clarify dory, I was referring to yourealive in vent. I had thought hailsatin was a girl in the past because of a conversation satin and I had about his girlfriend. I mistakenly thought he was referring to hailsatin lol =].

Not active enough is my guess :/

I dunno I would have to say satin and healsatin they can be pretty annoying together, the others I haven't had much experience with , but bagel and telle are a good duo!

I will haf my legion of twinks vote for pishe n throwned only if the glorious twink anuthme rings from the high peaks of ramp down 2 the lumbar yards of mid allowing once great twinks to arise and wiN they're twink match

otherwise my vote goes to saxx0n n marley mmmmMHMMmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread