Who is playing what.

Elitesniper

Grandfathered
Do most Twinks play Alliance side now, I played a good deal this Saturday and Horde lost almost every game, I was the only Twink on Arathi Basin once. Most of the scummy peeps I recognize were playing Ally, Just curious.

Do most Twinks play Alliance side now, I played a good deal this Saturday and Horde lost almost every game, I was the only Twink on Arathi Basin once. Most of the scummy peeps I recognize were playing Ally, Just curious.
Because of the Russian flag in your avatar I'm going to assume you mean EU? If so you just hit a bad time... Normally alli are vastly outnumbered.

But we do band together to farm Russians... Tell your friends xxx

I have 1 Horde and 3 Alliance twinks. I feel a sense of pride playing Alliance ever since they reduced the Horde's racial cooldown durations.

I like saying "FOR THE HORDE" a lot but not enough to sit in longer ques, zug zug!

im playing most of the time 29 level alliance twink, have couple 19 levels (im playing not much on this bracket) + soon i will have 39 level alliance

Because of the Russian flag in your avatar I'm going to assume you mean EU? If so you just hit a bad time... Normally alli are vastly outnumbered.

But we do band together to farm Russians... Tell your friends xxx

Cmon Saint, that hasnt been the russian flag for a number of years now.

I assume most players are using both Horde and Alliance characters at this point if they are consistently twinking!

Why do we have to be scummy?

-- cupa

Premades.....dear god....endless premades....Steel yourself brothers against the coming darkness, have the fortitude to resist allure of darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread