EU+US Who has the most Achievements (Account Total)

I think account-wide Tenshin had the most, but maybe Babydoll has character only more than Tenshin account wide. let me check.

Edit: Yes! Amazing :eek:

Just a little backstory from the history thread:

• September 15 2013 - Visatorul becomes world first F2P with 4k achievement points on one character.
  • September 22 2013 - Фетис Becomes world first F2P with 5k achievement points acc-wide.

• June 21 2014 - ßabydoll Became world first F2P with 5k achievement points on one character.
  • June 27 2014 - Felïx became world first F2P with 6k achievement points acc-wide

• January 6 2015 - ßabydoll from the server Aggramar became the first F2P to get 6000 achievement points on one character.
  • January 8 2015 - Tenshìn from the server Bloodscalp became the first F2P to get 7000 achievement points on his account

Generally, character-only were around 1k behind account wide as far as F2P goes. That 1k was mostly from Death Knight glitches, also some blue achievements.

But let's take a moment to showcase how insane Babydoll is. He. Crushed. Everyone. It's like people are running for 100 meters, and he has time for 200 meters that's faster than anyone else at 100. Babydoll has 8175 achievement points on a single character. Tenshìn, who I believe is the highest account wide, has just 7330.

Also, fck all vet accounts k thanx bai

Edit2: I'm mistaken. Tenshin has got 8k account wide points at Feb 2nd 2016, I believe he shows character only now. Still, point remains. Babydoll has over 8k char only.

Last edited:
Somehow I've never heard of Tenshin.

Did Babydoll get the heirloom neck and other achieves/gear that requires vet by the glitch that allowed F2P full account abilities?

o_O;

No, Babydoll is vet
Lame.

Then again, even in the F2P section of this forum...Half the people who post here are vet.

It's like they don't realize they have their own sub section!

Winterly, it's a lot of fun to try and push as much as you can with the restrictions! I don't have nearly as much as these guys do, but still find it a lot of fun. :)

Lame.

Then again, even in the F2P section of this forum...Half the people who post here are vet.

It's like they don't realize they have their own sub section!
My account will be Purely F2P, not linked with any P2P account etc. Gonna try to see what all I can do <3
I'll be behind in the end, due to DK's apparently, but that's alright.

I made a DK during the bug, but I never did much with it. =\ It was annoying, because while you could make them (And oddly only on one server), you had to stay on the DK the entire time and grind and do all you could, because if you logged out of the DK, you couldn't log back on.

Also, fck all vet accounts k thanx bai
Hey, why no love for Vets?:p

Babydoll - 8k - that is insane on one toon. 5 years P2P I had 9.7k account wide, just to put it in perspective.

I got 3.1k on my Vet, and I thought I was doing well o_O

But for the OP’s benefit, I’m guessing there’s some Achieves no longer available, as we can’t get into raids and dungeons like previously. Also now u can’t even get the AGM which is another Achieve that’s gf’d.

Some Achieves also require help from higher level toons. I’m guessing the old raid achieves required someone to kill the higher level mobs. Even getting to Pandaria requires high level help.

But we should have access to a few more Achieves this year, with holiday bosses being available! ;)

I've got 5k on my alt account, and a bit under 20k on my main account, and 9.5k on an account I haven't used since MOP that I retired. But I don't play those much anymore, I mostly just enjoy the F2P these days. :D

It's a lot more fun for me.

Blizzard dun goofed and screwed up armory achievements counter some time ago, it only shows character achievements now regardless of your settings.
And of course, because Blizz, we'll see this fixed probably around the time Half Life 3 hits.

Yea, i don't think my old main account even had 8k. Sheesh.

I'm having fun pushing on pure f2p. I expect itll be fairly easy up to about 3k, then the real grind will start.

So far I've also refused to resub my main and dual box it. Though im not sure how helpful that would be, given i haven't subbed since wrath

Users who are viewing this thread