Who can tell me how it is done

upload_2023-1-23_10-11-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2023-1-23_10-9-39.png
    upload_2023-1-23_10-9-39.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 67
Noone can tell you because this is done on a CN server and CN servers will be shutting down anyways

Bruh lmao we won't know what is going on in the CN client, i mean even his War Marchine proc is green in color

CN WOW is not like rest of world. not talking just the censorship of death/skulls/bone art and CN having fleshed out UD like a decade+ before we got the option.

in MOP somehow a CN account was moved to EU or NA, in the process of raiding someone inspect the former CN player whose items levels i believe were like 30+ higher than anything obtainable in loot tables or game for EU/NA. it created a huge uproar at the time. gear got nerfed and blizz started limiting these transfers only for special reasons, US gov, ambassador, military, etc.

the explanation that was given was CN players have to pay for time played and are limited on time used daily/weekly so their rewards are different.

last year all CN players got spectral tigers free and now they are in limbo due to contract disputes
[doublepost=1674493761,1674493286][/doublepost]
Bruh lmao we won't know what is going on in the CN client, i mean even his War Marchine proc is green in color

may be due to Asian cultures, religion, and superstition? when i was in Japan street lights had no red, guys that brought US bought motorcycles or cars to Japan had to get all the red lights converted to yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread