whitemend / spellfire

Harry

Veteran
Hey guys so I hit 70 today on my disc and was wandering if it is worth to buy the sets? Complete noob at twinking. if its not BIS is it still good? If so will use as placeholder while I farm BIS :)

Im not too credible with 70 information these days, but I believe whitemend no longer works. Spellfire however does.

yes JWL is right .. spellfire set still works, whitemend is not at the moment .. i put up many tickets already .. maybe if more players put in tickets blizz will do something .. spellfire works even at lvl100, still able to give 6+% overall spellpower increment at lvl100 (as compared to using a full set of ilvl152 gears), at the expense of losing about 500 health points and some secondary stats, provided you gem it with the 5int/6stam gem

imo it is BIS, that 7% extra spellpower cannot be gotten anywhere else

i put up many tickets already .. maybe if more players put in tickets blizz will do something
Keep in mind that blizzard intended to remove low level setbonuses and the ones remaining are assumed to be oversights. It might not be in your own best interest to write tickets about these things :)

Keep in mind that blizzard intended to remove low level setbonuses and the ones remaining are assumed to be oversights. It might not be in your own best interest to write tickets about these things :)

noted .. will stop reminding them about this lololol

Users who are viewing this thread