EU+US Which Zones have which Azerite Traits?

Check what the dungeons drop in that zone to get an idea what the generic trait is (so tidal surge/droplet in stormsong), then use azerite.info to search those traits, you'll see stuff named "stormchaser" or something name relevant to that zone, with a faction icon next to it. That's the stuff from that zone. After a while you just know what comes from where, but doing that, you can see the class specific traits on the quest pieces from there as well.

Check what the dungeons drop in that zone to get an idea what the generic trait is (so tidal surge/droplet in stormsong), then use azerite.info to search those traits, you'll see stuff named "stormchaser" or something name relevant to that zone, with a faction icon next to it. That's the stuff from that zone. After a while you just know what comes from where, but doing that, you can see the class specific traits on the quest pieces from there as well.

so the shield trait that drops in underrot which is nazmir would have the shield trait? trying to find cloth shoulder at 300ilvl with trait.
[doublepost=1538708233,1538707155][/doublepost]just had a look on azurite.info , very nice site, but its saying there no chest with the shield trait and there is, so might not be upto date, plus with blizz fixing the azurite gear is it worth waiting maybe? they might add new traits the old gear don't have.
[doublepost=1538708687][/doublepost]https://www.wowhead.com/item=155334/loa-speakers-epaulets think I found em,
I stuffed up then on my chance getting my 7th legion chest to 300, can the honorbound chest have trait? and if I transfer back to alliance will it keep same traits?

Users who are viewing this thread