Which would be better?

So basically, my warrior's rethus legendary is still working. Should I stay at 45 and not risk it deactivating? or get to 48 for a covenant ability?
I don't know if I'd touch that Toon at all. Every single one of my old Legion Toons have their Legendaries deactivated.

just wondering if this was verified by anyone?
Rethu's has a visible buff right?
sounds too good to be true but OP seems pretty genuine imo

any screen shot lol

can you/ are you willing to provide any info about how, or about the toon etc
Yeah i can log in a screenshot, but idk how it happened. I've had it since prepatch though.

I guess doing SoO last night "fixed it" so I wasnt able to screenshot it. But here is some buff uptimes from last night to show I actually had it at one point

https://imgur.com/a/fatw5hD

Last edited:
For op: I wouldent touch any "toon" that is x lvl and has lvl legendary or bis -near bis. Bliz will fuck up another xpac and you can go brr. Atm you can lvl new same class in < 6 hours to 60.

Was last night the first time logging in since prepatch?
Did you upgrade the belt ever with the ilvl upgrade item for older legendarys from earlier in legion?
No, i had logged in after prepatch but I always kept my character in the same place for the most part. I think I ran diremaul once then hearthed and I still had the buff. I also made my rethu's sometime during bfa so it was already fully upgraded

Users who are viewing this thread