Which server to start on?

trademark

Veteran
I see that cross-server BGs are coming soon, but which servers have the highest activity for US west coast (8-11 pm PST) atm? I see a few posts mention Whitemane & Herod...
And are any guilds helping fund new players? I'm looking to probably roll priest first, either faction works.

I had several BIS toons back in retail until 2011 or so, 29 and 39 brackets mainly, experience in premades and arenas on Tich & Blackrock servers. I also currently have toons on warmane and a video from there if you want to vent me, just search my name with 29 39 pvp and it should show up. Warmane peak time doesnt work too well for my timezone so looking to start playing Classic seriously!

-Trademark

I see that cross-server BGs are coming soon, but which servers have the highest activity for US west coast (8-11 pm PST) atm? I see a few posts mention Whitemane & Herod...
And are any guilds helping fund new players? I'm looking to probably roll priest first, either faction works.

I had several BIS toons back in retail until 2011 or so, 29 and 39 brackets mainly, experience in premades and arenas on Tich & Blackrock servers. I also currently have toons on warmane and a video from there if you want to vent me, just search my name with 29 39 pvp and it should show up. Warmane peak time doesnt work too well for my timezone so looking to start playing Classic seriously!

-Trademark
Wsg has been out for a couple of months and it came out as cross server.

Really?!? Well i feel stupid lol. Is it cross all servers?
Guess I will start leveling an alliance toon on Whitemane for now, let the grind begin!

Yeah but it's region locked. If you on whitemane hit me up

Before I get too far into leveling, hows the A v H guilds look on Whitemane in terms of numbers? I have no main so a bit of help early on would be appreciated

Pretty sure there’s guilds on both sides that would help you out. <Pal> on whitemane Horde would be willing to take you in if you’re still looking, but there are some quality guilds here that would also be helpful im sure.

Ping me on Entrox or any guild member of <Pal> to get in touch and see if we have the extra gear you’re looking for.

come 39 :)

I did come 39 for my 1st toon haha. I'm sure ill see you guys around soon! almost there lvl 38 atm.
Trademarkog on Whitemane

I did come 39 for my 1st toon haha. I'm sure ill see you guys around soon! almost there lvl 38 atm.
Trademarkog on Whitemane
Might need to play my horde then.

Users who are viewing this thread