EU Which server for new twink?

osion

Legend
Hello everyone,

I want to create a new twink, I hesitate between level 1 and 5, but I want to find a good server (maybe with some mate) on EU server and Alliance side (sorry guys).

Long time ago, I have started a F2P level 5 on Stormrage server.

Thank you for your advice.
Happy twinking

You are more than welcome on Outland EU alliance side :)

Thanks do you have some recommendations for the race and also class?
Draenei hunter? Night elfe rogue? Other more funny?

Dwarf warrior is pretty decent, cuz you got that racial to become even more tanky.
Worgen hunter is the ultimate kiting machine cuz of sprint racial.
Anything night elf is good cuz you can just cancel someones cast.
Human is just overall good cuz of reputation bonus and the cc racial.
Draenei is the best class for support by far cuz you get a straight up heal.

And then we have gnomes. Yeah.

For lv.1's I like Worgen hunters the best. You get a sprint, which is really nice. I use my lv.1 Twink as a bank alt so being able to sprint from gbank to AH is pretty convenient. I also like that you can change forms to appear human as Worgen which is aesthetically pleasing. You also start with the coolest pet (Black Mastiff), which is pretty nice since you can't tame any pets.

On horde I would go goblin hunter, again for the convenience of having access to a bank as a racial as well as the rocket jump.

Hey, thank you guys for your point of view.

I have just start a draenei hunter and sync quest. The stuff is quite amazing.
So I'm questioning, is it a little bit fun to play a caster? Draenei or worgen.

Hey, thank you guys for your point of view.

I have just start a draenei hunter and sync quest. The stuff is quite amazing.
So I'm questioning, is it a little bit fun to play a caster? Draenei or worgen.
If you're gonna play mage then i'd say worgen, any other caster then draenei

I have finished to stuff my mage with all sync quest item. I have try to kill rare in Redridge but I was quite disappointed, all my spell miss, I thought that system was remove.
There is so PVE objective as level 1 (high level rare kill...)? if so, I think only war, rogue and hunter are welcome :'(

I have finished to stuff my mage with all sync quest item. I have try to kill rare in Redridge but I was quite disappointed, all my spell miss, I thought that system was remove.
There is so PVE objective as level 1 (high level rare kill...)? if so, I think only war, rogue and hunter are welcome :'(
All casters miss on mobs 99.9% of the time sadly, it's been like that for quite a long time. But go do some pvp, you can kite like crazy and be super annoying against people who don't have ranged attacks

Users who are viewing this thread