Which old video games do you still play?

I always find my way back to FF7 and FFT challenge runs. Currently working on Solo Cloud No Experience.

Age of Empires 3. Moved to the DE version and I enjoy knocking about in it when they do the events from time to time. I’m a sucker for collecting things, so currently started on the March Madness event. It’s probably the game I’ve played the most apart from WoW.

Other games I’ve parked up, but do enjoy from time to time are the old Gold Box Games from SSI. I particularly like the Pool, Curse, Secrets and Pools series. They got a cool mod for them now which improves the QoL in the games.

ADV OU
If you know you know

Tbh the only other game I play is Pokemon, sometimes the older games for nostalgia or hackroms (haven't touched a new game since B/W 12 years ago) but more often the competitive side on Smogon.
I'm a simple man, this and WoW is enough games for me :D

I still can't get enough of some of the old school video games! Nothing beats the classic vibes of Super Mario Bros, Pac-Man, and Sonic the Hedgehog. I still keep my retro consoles like Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Super Nintendo (SNES), and Sega Genesis in my gaming den, and I dust them off to relive my childhood memories.
But you know what? Sometimes it's hard to find the old cartridges, and I don't wanna break my bank account. That's why I usually check out Joywallet.com for some sweet deals on old video games. They've got tons of reviews for all platforms.

Last edited:
D2-LoD
but only HC naked Chars
Assa, Boner, Summoner and Tornado-Stormer finished
next class after my WoW-f2p project is a Poison-Java with starter equip (not 100% naked)

I used to replay Super Metroid every once in awhile.
Can't do it anymore though. It was challenging when I was a kid, and still interesting to revisit it later on.
But I've played it enough now where I just don't have any fun because it's super easy and I know exactly where to go (and I'm not interested enough in speedrunning or rom hacks to go out of my way to try and make it fun again).

So something like L4D2 is probably the oldest game I actually still play now and again that isn't regularly updating like WoW.

Users who are viewing this thread