Which healer?

Basserd

Which healer would people like to see more of?
I'd like to get back into f2p/vet twinking and I love playing healers. After reading quite a bit it seems every class is viable but which healer would people want to see more of?

Let me know!

I'm enjoying rdruid a lot, but if I was starting a new twink I'd probably go rsham - as a 20 druid, you only have moonfire/wrath for caster DPS, and if wrath gets kicked you can't heal

I'm enjoying rdruid a lot, but if I was starting a new twink I'd probably go rsham - as a 20 druid, you only have moonfire/wrath for caster DPS, and if wrath gets kicked you can't heal
That's a solid point. Having Ghost wolf is gnarly I was reading a post that was saying enhance is in a bad place but how's Ele if I ever wanted to switch things up?

That's a solid point. Having Ghost wolf is gnarly I was reading a post that was saying enhance is in a bad place but how's Ele if I ever wanted to switch things up?
With mastery ele is fucking crazy dude. When lava surge (the pvp talent) procs and you cast it and that double casts you're hitting for about 1800-2000 (this is without azerite gear and 49 ilevel artifacts too)

Enhancement is okay but it's just not as good as other melee classes such as warrior where they can just poop that spell to absorb everything while you just stand there taking hits like an abused housewife. The windfury procs are satisfying but the satisfaction becomes tiring when you can get stomped by most other classes.

With mastery ele is fucking crazy dude. When lava surge (the pvp talent) procs and you cast it and that double casts you're hitting for about 1800-2000 (this is without azerite gear and 49 ilevel artifacts too)

Enhancement is okay but it's just not as good as other melee classes such as warrior where they can just poop that spell to absorb everything while you just stand there taking hits like an abused housewife. The windfury procs are satisfying but the satisfaction becomes tiring when you can get stomped by most other classes.
Thanks for the info, brother. I don't plan on getting the legion ilvl50 stuff until after we see what happens with it. Wicked that there's at least 2 viable specs on Shamans.

With mastery ele is fucking crazy dude. When lava surge (the pvp talent) procs and you cast it and that double casts you're hitting for about 1800-2000 (this is without azerite gear and 49 ilevel artifacts too

That's Control of Lava, yes? You about gave me a heart attack, thinking that 20s got access to higher level abilities when entering BGs and somehow I didn't know it. (Lava Surge doesn't appear for shamans until level 29.)

Purely theorycrafting, but to me, it seems like these are the highlights of each class

Druid - Mobility, Hots - ROOTS
Shaman - Mobility, Earthbind - WIND SHEAR/Ranged Interrupt
Monk - Mobility - AOE STUN
Priest - PW:S - 2 Schools/SHADOW MEND/PENANCE
Paladin - HOJ, LAY ON HANDS, DIVINE SHIELD

From actual PVP, it seems like Disc Priests are suprisingly strong. With interrupts being as abundant as they are, it seems like their PW:S and 2 Schools of Magic is their saving grace. It's nice that Shamans still have their ranged interrupt, but I believe that with the changes being made to the bracket, Disc Priests will become meta once again, toppling the Rsham meta from previous xpac

Disc priest huh...I might make me one of those :D

Monk is awesome, stun. Dmg got it. Healing is good only topped by resto dodo. And resto dodo is my faw. Roots, instant heals, strong single and multi combat, but no stun or interrupt. Damage is kinda meh too (not just aoe dot) 20 that is.

Users who are viewing this thread