EU+US Which class to pick ?

Bzyta

Grandfathered
Hello,

I cannot decide which one to pick either enhancemnt shaman or hunter ? I have engouh gold to buy my twink all the epics BoE with high item lvl, it is PvP mainly for battlegrounds to have fun and wreck people.

Looking for your advices.

If warlock then destro i guess right ? I still got like all classes still at lvl 100 just not pala/warr/dh, i wanna roll like something really op for pvp :D

If warlock then destro i guess right ? I still got like all classes still at lvl 100 just not pala/warr/dh, i wanna roll like something really op for pvp :D
Try a lvl 102 twink so you can do all specs

Hello,

I cannot decide which one to pick either enhancemnt shaman or hunter ? I have engouh gold to buy my twink all the epics BoE with high item lvl, it is PvP mainly for battlegrounds to have fun and wreck people.

Looking for your advices.
Bear in mind if you aren't Twinking 109 then you won't have any iLvL advantage over Players in the higher Levels of this Bracket for iPvP. For WPvP 102 would probably be your best option if you want to be able to change it up a bit Spec wise since you can get all your Artifact Weapons, though 101's Power is still superior.

As for Class, Enh Shaman is crazy at 101, so are any Tank-Type Classes that have tons of self Healing (talking WPvP here).

the fully upgraded perfect roll shaman archimonde trinket increases windfury dmg by 761.34% which has insane synergy with the enh artifact

you'll probably never seen a perfect rolled one but you get the picture

Bear in mind if you aren't Twinking 109 then you won't have any iLvL advantage over Players in the higher Levels of this Bracket for iPvP. For WPvP 102 would probably be your best option if you want to be able to change it up a bit Spec wise since you can get all your Artifact Weapons, though 101's Power is still superior.

As for Class, Enh Shaman is crazy at 101, so are any Tank-Type Classes that have tons of self Healing (talking WPvP here).

So if I wanna focus mainly battlegrounds I better go for 109 rather than 101, which will make me stronger ?

So if I wanna focus mainly battlegrounds I better go for 109 rather than 101, which will make me stronger ?

99.... As 99 twink without any Legion BoEs I have 13,5% more stats that average leveler. Also dont forget, that most ppl in 90-99 dont have artifact weapons, since it is 98+.. 99 is much better for BGs than 101 or 109. We have huge stat advantage and artifact weapon.

Been searching and cannot find straight answer.. how is the stat priority for enhancement for pvp ? There is few diff choices with necks/rings so dont wanna buy something bad, altough i think i already mess up with neck :D

Been searching and cannot find straight answer.. how is the stat priority for enhancement for pvp ? There is few diff choices with necks/rings so dont wanna buy something bad, altough i think i already mess up with neck :D
  • iPvP = Irrelevant because you can't effect it unless you can dramatically increase your iLvL.
  • WPvP = as a 99/101/109 Twink, as much of everything as you can get, and you'll have lots.

Users who are viewing this thread