Which 39 to pick?

Which is the best 39 twink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PvM

Veteran
Hi all,

I've recently got into twinking and made a 19 priest with the help of xpoff members.

I am looking to branch out into 39 (or 49) bracket.

Currently thinking of making a rogue, mage (pref fire) or warrior.

Which is the ”best” twink at this bracket? (either 39 or 49)

I know skill will come into play ofc

Money doesn't matter!

Pretty hard to answer a 'best' question because it's just too vague. The best twink is the one you want to play imo. Those are all super strong picks and each one is 'best' at something, so which do you want to play most?

Tough to say without knowing what your interests are (solo queue, group queue pug stomps, premades). If you primarily solo queue I think warrior would be a bit of a strain due to being wheel chaired constantly and generally offered little support. Warrior requires support to really shine. I think rogue is probably best of the list if it's just you against the world, but all 3 are great when played well.

I have all 3 classes you mention at 39 , and it's true warrior really needs support to shine , with a personal healer it's alot of fun to play but without and without support from teammates it's going to be hard.

Have to say i enjoy my hemo rogue the most , it has crazy amount of CC with prep included i enjoy playing the objectives in BGs and being a rogue i can , sap one --> cheap shot one --> gouge/blind one all while teammate grabs flag , but all these classes shine in their own way , really depends on what you enjoy to play.

edit : typo

Users who are viewing this thread