which 2H is better for a lvl69 BDK

Crow Wing Reaper is too common .. i have 5 BDKs in 60-69 brackets and all 5 are using crow wing .. yesterday i sent all of them to blackwing and 4 or them gotten The Untamed Blade .. seems like untamed is not that rare too .. i will try to get Reaver of the Infinites but the +4 pvp resil is putting me off a bit, if not for the versa i dont think i will try to get it to test them out .. as for the ilvl82 Singing Crystal Axe .. havent seen 1 yet on all realm's AH .. will continue to look out for that

Crow Wing Reaper is too common .. i have 5 BDKs in 60-69 brackets and all 5 are using crow wing .. yesterday i sent all of them to blackwing and 4 or them gotten The Untamed Blade .. seems like untamed is not that rare too .. i will try to get Reaver of the Infinites but the +4 pvp resil is putting me off a bit, if not for the versa i dont think i will try to get it to test them out .. as for the ilvl82 Singing Crystal Axe .. havent seen 1 yet on all realm's AH .. will continue to look out for that

Reaver of the Infinites will be your best option. Although the pvp resilience is obsolete you get so many raw stats from this weapon that it's hard to argue with.

Users who are viewing this thread