Where is everyone?

Getatme

Legend
Hello, there doesn´t seem to be much 70-activity on draenor anymore, and i thougt about moving my character to another server, for premades, arena partners, etc.

Is there any server with a lot of lvl 70 activity? If so, can you name a few guilds aswell? thanks!

Frostfreak - 70 mage (horde)

Yo Frostfreak.

I can tell you that me and some buddies have just started up a Guild named <GØDMØDE>. The requirement is 2,2k rating atleast tho, but as i can see you got 2216 top rating in 2s, so thats np :)
So if you are interested you can come by Stormscale EU, and chat abit with me :) My in-game name is Souljàh, or else you can just PM here on TI.
Also if you do not wish to join our Guild, i would still recommend you to transfer to Stormscale since its the most active twink server in Europe :)

Yo Frostfreak.

I can tell you that me and some buddies have just started up a Guild named <GØDMØDE>. The requirement is 2,2k rating atleast tho, but as i can see you got 2216 top rating in 2s, so thats np :)
So if you are interested you can come by Stormscale EU, and chat abit with me :) My in-game name is Souljàh, or else you can just PM here on TI.
Also if you do not wish to join our Guild, i would still recommend you to transfer to Stormscale since its the most active twink server in Europe :)

Hi! I will definitely check that out, maybe tomorrow night.
Thanks for the reply! :)

Here I am

11s1ft1.png

Users who are viewing this thread