Where are the twink threads on the offical forums?

Samadius

50-59 Coordinator
Title says it all. I was just on the offical forums after a long break, the eu ones it is. And I didn't find a single thread from the past half year or so regarding twinking. Did we all just disapear from there? I remember that there always used to be at least 1-2 twink threads on the first page of every pvp forum on the offical wow website.

We have to remember that it is still a channel of acquiring new 'blood' to the twinking community which will benefit us all since we probably all know that the twinking community is more or less the same, most twinks have played in more than one or two twink brackets and probably still do. Which means it is the same people circulating around in the never ending amount of twink brackets which increase year by year, expansion by expansion, which means we become more and more spread out and each and every bracket will have less and less players unless more and more people begin twinking.

So get on the forums and write your best stories and promote our community and your bracket! we need fellow twinks to have more fun and enjoy the game the way we want and like it i.e. twinking.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/

Users who are viewing this thread