When you realise what you’ve deleted

PhenomTitan

101 Shamtwink
Got access to my original 2005 account.

Realise I must have deleted my original 20 twink warrior from before the days of -9 brackets.

Find a Rank 3 49 Druid and a 70 Rogue with half original ZG gear.

Cry’s a bit inside - what have you lost?

Sold my Zin'rokh on my warrior before transmog were introduced.
i cri evy tiem

Not quite the same, but I currently have Zin'rokh on a druid... And it makes me very sad that Blizzard won't just add items in your inventory to your appearances, regardless if you're able to equip or not. Would make xmog farming SOOO much easier.

Not so much of what I deleted but rather what I wish I spent more time doing.

Legion Pre-Patch invasions!! Went in on my 19 disc, got like 7/9 warforged. But that's it. Stuck in the F2P bracket now with a bunch of fresh toons lmao

20 twink with Conqueror title and GFed gear.
Deleted him to make space for another character and didn't realize low lvl characters do get removed from deleted tab after 90 days.

In cataclysm I got hacked & multiple 70s of mine were leveled, most of which had both head enchants & ZA gear.
I willingly leveled my old school 19 rogue (first twink ever) not knowing the value of it, along with multiple 70s & 80s that I now regret.
Had to delete multiple twinks as well to reroll new ones because there is a character cap & I exceeded it. Hence my newer account.
I funded 2 BVB to an inactive 29 rogue, so RIP there.

In cataclysm I got hacked & multiple 70s of mine were leveled, most of which had both head enchants & ZA gear.

A similar thing happened to my old TBC Warrior. He had a Stormherald, head enchant and some ZA gear in the bank. When I recovered him, he was at 74. He's still there, I crafted another Stormherald, but I don't feel too motivated to do anything with him. 79 is not nearly as cool.

Lost my Classic Collector's Edition WoW Closed Beta account. It had a panda pet (Oh, and also a Zergling and Mini-Diablo). No clue what characters were on there, and what they had on them.

60 rogue with full ZG set, Tons if shoulders chanted with shoulder enchants, dagger from UBRS (really would want that right now, highly under-rated), 450 engineering before it was avail for all, and much more I’m thankful I don’t remember.

Luckily I remade a 60 rogue shortly after letting that account blow away in the wind, and have a few noteworthy things from the old days.

That account also had a 19 rogue with tunic of West fall, wrangler monkey, white shoulders with exploited scryers shoulder chant, both fishing pieces, duel AGMs.

Various 10 twinks, 39 mage, 49 mage with IL 60 weapon, 59 twink rogue with all avail ZG pieces (cold blood evisc spec, those were the days)

Users who are viewing this thread