When is prime time for West Coast?

Stoprunning

Veteran
upload_2020-4-27_15-58-58.png

^ Pretty much how it always is the last month, doesn't matter what time of day it is. If im in a group with 3 guildies, the Que is way too long. It's starting to affect our guild PUGs and daily activity, people don't want to wait 36 minutes to play and be done in 10-15.

Is there a "prime time" for WSG on West, when is typically the lowest wait time? It seems like no matter what time of day myself or any of us que, we all wait over 20 minutes to play on average a 15 minute game.

Please no "Lol transfer to EST bro". 90% of our guild does not want to transfer, I've already started my alt toons on mankirk, but I feel like transferring/building a new twink on EST shouldn't be the answer.

Anyone have any insight?
Thanks.

I play US West Alliance and US East Horde. More games happen on US East. As for US West, I find the queue times to be the best in evening prime time (I queue from 5 PM to 9 PM). My wait time as US West Alliance during this time range from instant to about 8 minutes.

I rock two accounts so I don’t worry too much about queue times since I’m always doing something while my BG toon waits.

Good luck - still hoping we get our battlegroups merged back.

Users who are viewing this thread