When do 'kills' count as 'Honorable Kills'?

sw0495

Veteran
Just had another Match vs a Russians Premade and we didnt get all the 'Honorable Kills' we could've gotten. I noticed that inspite of killing some of them 7 times we only got 4 max 'honorable kills'.
While it seems to count normally in some matches it doesnt seem to count in other matches.

Example for a Score
https://imgur.com/a/uEv6PPw

uEv6PPw

So when does a kill count as an 'Honorable kill'?

Considering that 'time is money friend' every Computer Game is a waste of money....

I noticed that inspite of killing some of them 7 times we only got 4 max 'honorable kills'.
To be fair, "7 deaths" could just mean "1 HK" for 7 different players... but you're not wrong; this bug has been around since BFA launched:

-----
So when does a kill count as an 'Honorable kill'?
To my knowledge, the only "Honorless Targets" in a BG are players that have recently spawned/rezzed. My personal theory is that if you kill an "Honorless Target" in a BG, the bug can make them "Honorless" for the remainder of the match... but I've never cared-enough to actually test it. ;)

What was the purpose of this?

Serious question. As a staff member on a WoW site, what is the purpose of you popping in like once a week to do nothing more than try and shit on someone else's experience?

Cant really blame it on him tho his bracket is dead, did his utmost to keep it alive. Playing on a private server and hoping to bring retail friends and fellow twinks of his bracket to join the sever.
There's already a popular server that has a dedicated player base that plays his bracket but its wrath 3.5.5 client.
That's what preventing him from playing the server but whatever as long as he's happy.
Ill be playing on this awesome private server called Dalaran-wow where i can raid old school Zul'aman with ten twinks and bg pops whenever im online

https://xpoff.com/threads/dalaran-wow-70-79-twink-private-server.89765/ :)

You get diminishing honour returns if you kill the same player over and over again.
Check this:
https://classic.wowhead.com/guides/...norable-kills-hks-and-contribution-points-cps

Also - beware of Dishonourable Kills! They take you *way* down. My hunter is perpetually one rank lower than she would have been because I was in a group with an idiot friend when she attacked some non-elite alliance NPC in Ashenvale. I wasn't even involved, just in the same group, and I got a DK for it. Just one, but it was a huge subtraction.

Iirc they put all the diminishing honor thing away,nowadays its just a)sickness
b)if someone freshly logs in?

You have 2 alternatives.
Distance , especially if you sit on other side of game, you are often missing hks, mostly visible in epic bgs at endgame for example.
In AB you also miss kills if you sit on farm/lm and the fight is on opposite part of map.

Bug, 2019 blizz cant manage its spaghetti code anymore properly and you have things breaking up.

(or gw1 mesmers are just honorless people hur hur)

To be fair, "7 deaths" could just mean "1 HK" for 7 different players... but you're not wrong; this bug has been around since BFA launched:

-----

To my knowledge, the only "Honorless Targets" in a BG are players that have recently spawned/rezzed. My personal theory is that if you kill an "Honorless Target" in a BG, the bug can make them "Honorless" for the remainder of the match... but I've never cared-enough to actually test it. ;)
Truthfully speaking even outside WoW; There is no honor in killing a newly spawned player.

To my knowledge, the only "Honorless Targets" in a BG are players that have recently spawned/rezzed. My personal theory is that if you kill an "Honorless Target" in a BG, the bug can make them "Honorless" for the remainder of the match... but I've never cared-enough to actually test it.

You should only get honor-less when you have recently revived OUTSIDE of a Battleground, or used the Spirit Healer and get the silly debuff.

People who suffer from whatever the Debuff is for Rez Sickness is, do not count as honor-less targets currently.

Attacking a NPC or Character lower than I think 9 or so levels is considered a Dishonorable Kill for Vanilla/Classic.

My old lore knowledge is vague. . .

Users who are viewing this thread