EU+US What's Your Favorite Class At 29?

Waves

Grandfathered
What's your favorite class to play at 29 and why?

For me it's probably Resto Shaman or Shadow Priest, both are lots of fun in bgs and especially with others.

I have 3 29s and I love them all lol...my enh is a blast my war is amazing and my bm monk is open as hell lol it's hard to choose

Mw monk because its different and u stand out. The playstyle and the mobility is also great factors.

Mage. Because you actually have your ice lance at that point, and can do decent shatter chunk damage. That added with all the other great things of a mage, such as crowd control just makes it an overall enjoyable class both in arena and BG's.

Mage. Because you actually have your ice lance at that point, and can do decent shatter chunk damage. That added with all the other great things of a mage, such as crowd control just makes it an overall enjoyable class both in arena and BG's.

demo, because demo FC is fun to troll people with :)

And you have plenty of tools to do it at 29 that you just don't at 20- hellfire, the OOC regen that's so amazing for a nonhealer, aoe snare as opposed to a 20's single target demo fury dumping snare..

pros: it's fun
cons: it's bad at everything
pros: it's fun

Ele Sham

Users who are viewing this thread