What's Your Fantasy All-Star Team?

Outofspace

Sogeking / Deeps
Thought it would be fun to see people's team comp choices and frenemy crushes. Let's keep the thread as positive as possible, although constructive comments and debate are welcome!

Rules:
1) Must include one of your characters.
2) Pick EITHER Shamen OR Paladins, but not both.
3) Try to choose currently active players and name your REGION!
4) If you don't know of or favor anyone for a certain roll that's ok.

I'll go first! I'm on US.

Druid - Keklol
Hunter - Offensive
Hunter - Sogeking (me)
Mage - To Be Determined
Paladin - Buffadin
Priest - Heresee
Rogue - Gulch
Warlock - Youb
Warlock - Hauntz
Warrior - Painintheaxe

GGs to everyone in the queue!

Last edited:
Heresee just gonna go oom spamming mindflay tho ;)

I'd do,
Shaman - alice
Shaman - Becky
Priest - jahody
Druid - keklol
Warlock - me
Warlock - hauntz
Warlock - youb
Hunter - sogeking
Hunter - offensive
Rogue - impozz

Just frost trap the whole field, spam frost shock and dot everyone while kek runs flag lol.

Shaman - alice
Priest - jahody
Warrior - me
Warrior - me
Warrior - me
Warrior - me
Warrior - me
Warrior - me
Warrior - me
Warrior - me

8 backtracking dot and run warlocks & 2 paladins.

Eluding is the best rogue I have seen horde side.I can't choose a mage yet, they need to counterspell more.I was thinking of doing a 39 mage but pricey gear.

Last edited:
Shaman - Becky
Warrior - Sorrow
Rogue - Gulch
Rogue - Cheerup
Warlock - me
Mage - Somebody good
Druid - Keklol
and 3 competent healers
Edit: adding strategy because i'm bored and i agree with egoistical/popularity contest comment
Defence = Fc (keklol) A priest, another druid and that good good mage. killing the bear with two healers is no easy task, the second druid can also flag grab and run if the carrier goes down, with peels from a mage fear bombs/MC from priest.

Offence is the rest, 2 hard hitting faceroll PoD users one being a spam purge shaman and the other a smash your face in warrior with a windfury & tremor totem from the shaman. 2 rogues that can land saps/blinds/ just stupid amounts of cc, warlock and an offensive healer to keep them up (probably a priest) shields and dispells are amazingly strong for offence dps, especially the rogues.
I know my team is lacking a hunter, that's the only glitch I see. I would possibly trade in the second rogue for a hunter but this is debatable..
My initial game start strategy would be to go 10man strong mid wipe the other team while our fastest members retrieve the flag. Depending on how the game/fights go my team would fall into this offence/ defense team and play the objectives.
I'm really curious how you guys would setup and play your team.

Last edited:
Too early to say. No ones impressed me. I’ve literally run into one person that’s made me turn the other way while FCing. The rest I see some consistent names pop up but no ones wowed me.
[doublepost=1580462512,1580461440][/doublepost]Not a flame or a toxic post. There probably are some real good players. But the bracket isn’t even 2 months old yet and I have a different play time to most people so I don’t know most people.

Youb is the only listed that I can say for certain is a good player. And that’s because he learns playstyles quick. I played a couple games against him and the 3rd game had me changing up my play style.

As for others, I agree with Buffadin on mages, not one mage fake casts and runs right into a cs sheep.

Maybe when I’ve finished my alliance toon and spent a couple more months playing with and against people I’ll be able to make up a list.

But currently I see all these posts and see egotistical popularity contest. Reminds me of high school. (Unpopular opinion - but it’s my opinion)

beastmode:

priest- kodaksloopy
priest-jodecy
shaman-alice
warrior-babys
warrior-painintheaxe
rouge-gulch
lock-youb
mage-woolworths
hunter-sogeking
druid-keklol

Too early to say. No ones impressed me. I’ve literally run into one person that’s made me turn the other way while FCing. The rest I see some consistent names pop up but no ones wowed me.
[doublepost=1580462512,1580461440][/doublepost]Not a flame or a toxic post. There probably are some real good players. But the bracket isn’t even 2 months old yet and I have a different play time to most people so I don’t know most people.

Youb is the only listed that I can say for certain is a good player. And that’s because he learns playstyles quick. I played a couple games against him and the 3rd game had me changing up my play style.

As for others, I agree with Buffadin on mages, not one mage fake casts and runs right into a cs sheep.

Maybe when I’ve finished my alliance toon and spent a couple more months playing with and against people I’ll be able to make up a list.

But currently I see all these posts and see egotistical popularity contest. Reminds me of high school. (Unpopular opinion - but it’s my opinion)

Love to hear about people's strats too, I'll sit down and give you some detail on how I would run the match when I get a chance. I hope to read more breakdowns like yours.

Druid - BigBiteClub (Myself)
Hunter - Yourself
Mage - Pyromaniac
Shaman - Woodzymate
Priest - KimJongHealz
Rogue - ReeRee
Rogue - Jancith
Warlock - Yougotfear
Warlock - Hauntz
Warrior - Doom

Some new and underrated names but you will know them soon enough :^)

:eek:

Last edited:
Heresee just gonna go oom spamming mindflay tho
Druid - BigBiteClub (Myself)
Hunter - Yourself
Mage - Pyromaniac
Shaman - Woodzymate
Priest - KimJongHealz
Rogue - ReeRee
Rogue - Jancith
Warlock - Yougotfear
Warlock - Hauntz
Warrior - Doom

Some new and underrated names but you will know them soon enough :^)

:eek:

I like these picks, I don't recognize all the names but the ones I do are worthy of mention!

i had dream in wsg these players were on each side the score was 3-0 because my personal opinion gnome is master race (-:<

alliance
hunter: greti @greti or lilili or scrubhuntin @Scrubhuntin
druid fc: sonic droody
mage: icewallow @Icewallow
warrior: painintheaxe or baby
rogue: gulch
lock: me
lock: kngz
hpal: buff @Piffin
priest:
ret: shokolad @Shokolad

horde
hunter: soge @Outofspace
fc druid:
mage: pyromaniac or woolworths or surre
warrior: sorrow
rogue: crang
ensham: alice @Alîce :-)
ensham: becky @Becky
priest: jodecy
priest:
lock: hauntz @Hauntz

i had dream in wsg these players were on each side the score was 3-0 because my personal opinion gnome is master race (-:<

alliance
hunter: greti @greti or lilili or scrubhuntin @Scrubhuntin
druid fc: sonic droody
mage: icewallow @Icewallow
warrior: painintheaxe or baby
rogue: gulch
lock: me
lock: kngz
hpal: buff @Piffin
priest:
ret: shokolad @Shokolad

horde
hunter: soge @Outofspace
fc druid:
mage: pyromaniac or woolworths or surre
warrior: sorrow
rogue: crang
ensham: alice @Alîce :-)
ensham: becky @Becky
priest: jodecy
priest:
lock: hauntz @Hauntz
Hopefully I’ll be able to be on you ally team soon. That last game man. GGs
[doublepost=1580564296,1580561235][/doublepost]Let’s do it with the little information I have.

Priest - Kodak
Warrior - Doom
Druid Feral - bigbite
Rogue - I want to say my rogue but I’ll be forced to play mage
Mage - Woolworths
Druid - Keklol
Lock - Youb
Shaman - Muzza
Shaman - Woodzymate
Hunter - Offensive
Rogue - Jancith

I’d love to have Drhank on my team.